Chapter 7

“King!” she shouts as I reach between us and rub her clit hard and fast.

She goes over the edge and I don’t let up. She keeps cumming as I pull out and flip her over onto her knees. I slide back inside while her pussy is still pulsing and thrust in and out. I grip her hair with one hand and her hip with the other.

I lean down and kiss her shoulder before I give her a love bite. She shudders under me, and I feel her body move with mine, loving my treatment.

I sit up and smack her ass, leaving a little pink on her cheek. She purrs and then pushes her ass back, wiggling it for more. I smack it again and feel her clench my cock when I do it, and I nearly cum inside her. Fuck, she’s always so virgin tight.

“I need the smell of your pussy on my face,” I say before I pull out and grab her ass with both hands.

I lean down and cover her cunt with my mouth, tasting the two of us combined. Her cries of pleasure are muffled by the pillow as I eat her out from behind. I suck on her clit as I sneak my pinky up to her tight little ass. I rub her there as I lick her clit and she pushes against my hand. I’ve never done this with her before, but the more I push against it, the wetter she gets. This dark need inside me to possess every inch of her…I didn’t think I could ever take her there. But now the possibility is taking hold and I want to own that part of her, too. I want to claim her ass just like I claimed her pussy, but not right this second. Right now, I want to fuck her until her legs don’t work and she needs to use my dick as a wheelchair.

I suck on her clit until her pussy pops and gives me all her honey. Then I pull back and slide my cock inside while she’s clenching for more. I ride her hard and grip her hips with an unbreakable hold. She keeps wanting it harder and tighter, ordering me, and I’m her slave. All my control is out the window and I’m overdosing on pleasure.

She cums three more times before her legs give out and she falls flat on the mattress. I still manage to fuck her like that, lying down on top of her and sliding in and out as I whisper filthy words into her ear.

When I finally let myself cum for the final time, it takes everything out of me. Wave after wave of pleasure is pulled from me and I can’t stop. Nothing is in my power right now, and everything is complete chaos. My body isn’t listening to me. Instead it’s just going on its base desires. My Mina did this to me. She made me insane with lust for her and I broke all of my carefully constructed rules.

I manage to roll off without crushing her, and fall down on the bed beside her. I’m covered in sweat, claw marks, and her sweet pussy juice. I lie there gasping for air, but I manage to pull her next to me so I can hold her.

“I love you,” she says, her voice soft like she’s about to pass out.

“Are you okay?” I ask, needing to make sure I didn’t hurt her.

“I’ve never felt better,” she says, placing a kiss on my chest.

My heart feels like it’s going to explode, but I’m suddenly exhausted.

“I love you, too,” I answer just before sleep takes me over the edge.

Mina

I walk through the warehouse. I have no idea what I’m doing. Okay, maybe that’s a lie. I know what I’m pretending to do, but my main goal is to poke at my husband, who’s driving me crazy. He has been since we woke up Saturday afternoon.

I see a clipboard lying on one of the worktables. Picking it up, I pretend to be busy because I know my husband is going to be exploding from his office. As if my thoughts conjure him, I hear my name bellowed from across the warehouse.

I look over to see Gabe, who’s in his early sixties, looking at me and smiling before shaking his head. I roll my eyes and keep moving.

I snuck out on King when he’d taken a phone call about the new warehouse. I was super excited about it. It slipped my mind for a moment when I woke up alone in the early afternoon in bed and went in search of my husband.

I found him in the kitchen making us something to eat. He came right to me and picked me up. He sat me on the kitchen counter, then pulled his oversized shirt I’d been wearing off me. I thought he was going to take me right there on the kitchen counter. I was wrong.