Chapter 13

“You better get used to being pregnant,” he grunts. My pussy clamps down at his words.

“I want as many as you’ll give me,” I tell him. “Oh god,” I moan, and his body stills. I groan, needing him to move. I’m so close to cumming.

“What did I say about that shit? Only my name.”

“King, please. I’m sorry,” I tell him, trying to move on his cock.

“Oh, you’ll be sorry by the time I’m done with you,” he grunts as he starts to pound into me again.

The only thing that I was sorry for was that the water turned cold in the shower before he was finished with me. I’m not sure my legs will be able to work tomorrow, but I know my King isn’t holding back ever again.

Epilogue

King

Ten years later…

“You can’t control her,” Mina, says and I roll my eyes.

“Like hell I can’t.”

She takes a sip of her coffee and gives me those eyes like she knows she’s right and there’s nothing I can do about it. And I’m mad as hell because she is right and there’s nothing I can do about it.

We’re at our favorite coffee shop having our early Saturday morning date. Mina’s parents come over on Saturday’s to have breakfast with the kids, so we get the time to have some alone time and I take my wife on a date.

She reaches out, taking my hand, and of course I melt at her touch. But I’m still aggravated. Our oldest daughter Amy is having a spring dance at their elementary school, but she didn’t tell me about it. Instead she told her mom and kept it from me. Mina told me about it that night and asked me to keep it secret. She thinks Amy is being shy and that she didn’t want me to give her a hard time.

“I should be able to go, that’s all I’m saying,” I pout. I know I’m being ridiculous, but I’m in a house with four females. I don’t have a choice.

We’ve had three girls so far and I’m trying to talk Mina into one more. I’d love a boy, but I’d love a girl just the same. I’m not done with babies yet, but Mina says we’re blessed to have three healthy girls. Although she doesn’t put up much of a protest when I’ve got her under me.

“Kingsley,” she says and narrows her eyes. When she calls me by my full name I know she’s being serious. I let out a huff, but I don’t feel better.

“She’s my baby. Why wouldn’t she tell me about the dance?”

“Maybe because of the way you’re acting,” she says and gives me a soft smile. “You know how Amy is. She’s a little shy, a lot like me before I met you.”

“Well, she’s never getting married then!” I say, a little too loudly, and some people from the next table look over at us.

“King, she’s eight,” Mina says and rolls her eyes. “And parents are not allowed to attend. The teachers will be there, and they’re all just awkward kids anyway. They’ll bounce around and do the cha-cha slide, then we’ll go pick her up.”

“Or maybe I’ll just wait in the parking lot,” I grumble.

“It’s her first dance and she’s really excited. I’m sure she’ll tell you when she’s ready.”

“And what if she’s never ready?” I say, sulking.

That’s the real problem. That my little girls might think they can’t come talk to me. I know I’m possessive of Mina and my daughters, but it’s because I love them so much. They’re my whole world. I don’t want to be on the outside of their bond and I’ve got to figure out a way to fix that.

“She’ll tell you, sweetie,” she says, leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. “Finish your coffee, we’ve got to get back in time to take Lexi to soccer.”

I take our cups over to the bin and drop them in. Mina waits on me and I take her hand as we walk to the truck and I open the door for her. Once she’s inside I go around and get in. I’m quiet on the way back home, but I hear Mina humming along to the radio. It’s easy for her to be in a good mood, she’s not the one having secrets kept from her.

When we pull up to the house, Mina puts a hand on my thigh. “Remember, just be patient and she’ll come around. They always do.”

She leans over and gives me a kiss. I hold her there, deepening it. Her hands move up my thigh and to my cock and she cups me.

“Save this for me and meet me in the shower,” she whispers, then winks and jumps out of the truck.

We go in the house and she giggles as I spank her ass and she runs up the stairs. “I’ll be up in ten,” I say.