𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 '𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂????'

It is raining.

The shops are almost closed and the alleys are quite dark. Some people are rushing here and there; seems like they are trying to reach home before the cloud roars and starts a thunderstorm. The sound of rain hitting the cemented road is the only thing that can be heard now along with voices of people.
Gun can feel his clothes being completely wet and his shoes are starting to gain some weight from the water. As he keeps walking, tears start to fall down his cheeks, his heart feels heavy and he's not sure if he's walking the right way but his leg don't seem to stop as if they're trained to walk.

This week has been the most exhausting week for him; physically, mentally and emotionally. His family has gone bankrupt, his mom has fainted for at least 3 times because of the shock and what more they even lost their house. His dad though is the only sane person in his house as he is the one who has been consoling the whole family.

"It's going to be okay. It's not like we have cancer and have 3 months left to live." That is what he has been saying the whole week. His kind of consolation. For some reason nothing is more scarier than cancer for his dad and he inputs cancer in every difficult times and compares with it like it is his way of staying positive. He is a cheerful soul though and that was probably the main reason he has been together with his mom for so long. No one can beat the endurance and patience he has. However right now at this very moment as he was walking through this road, all this mess did not matter to him. Right now all he could think was Off.

It has been more than 1 week, 15 days approximately that Off hasn't spoken with him and to be precise, avoided him. The reason was that a picture of them which looked like they are about to kiss had been leaked throughout the school. The rumours about them being gay had sprinkled all over the school and for someone like Off who is not okay about his reputation being crushed ,had been avoiding him. It seemed like he did not even want to face Gun as he wasn't even attending classes regularly. He was really disappointed that Off would avoid him instead of at least trying to cope with the situation.

Gun didn't even realise he had already reached the door of his house. All these thoughts inside his head were so loud that he forgot about the rain which now was starting with thunderstorms. His mom was sitting in a couch and wouldn't bother to be surprised seeing her son soaking in water: she continued to look the other way after throwing a glance at him. Well she was too busy being sad.

Gun reached his room and sat on his chair. He just sat and didn't move for some minutes. Today was the last day he would be in this school, the last day he would see Off, the last day he could talk to him about everything but they only ended up having an argument. More like a scolding session cause it was Off who was shouting the whole time. He didn't tell Off about him having to transfer school because his family has gone bankrupt, well he could have if he at least talked with him. But all he said was "go away.......I don't want to see you or talk to you about anything. Do you have any idea what people are saying about me??".
Me!!!!!? First of all it was pretty clear he was only worried about himself. Second, he doesn't want to see him.

Right now, Gun wanted to hate Off. He wanted to shout in his face that everything was not his fault, that he is selfish, only cares about himself. Fuck, he just doesn't want to be labelled gay so he could be cool in-front of his so called cool friends and to continue to be with his girlfriend. He's mean and cold and a jerk and he ............
Tears started to roll down his cheeks.

He wanted to hate Off from the bottom of his heart but his heart wasn't agreeing

He wanted to hate Off from the bottom of his heart but his heart wasn't agreeing. It was like he was fighting his inner self. These 3 years of friendship with Off was a very precious time for him, he had so many First's with him; his first drink, his first night out, his first time riding a bike, his first time being scolded by a teacher and so on. All the good and bad experience. But Gun liked it. He liked that Off who was so different than him fitted so perfectly in his world that it was just impossible to dislike him. He did dislike Off at first though. But their friendship took a turn when they started to show their different sides to each other. It might have been easy for Off to throw them away easily but it wasn't for him so he decided to hate him by writing down things that he hated about him. 10 things I hate about you was one of Gun's Favourite movie. He had watched this movie with Off so many times but he never imagined he would be writing the same thing the main character wrote to get over their crush. Expect this time he didn't have a crush on Off, he just had too much attachments with him, at least that's what he thought.

He took out a diary and wrote
10 Things I Hate About You