𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 12 ' 𝗪𝗵𝘆???'

"Oab, Are you sure I look good in this?" I frowned as I asked Oab cause my guts were telling me I look like a potato. I was wearing this loose oversized shirt with 3 buttons open, my skinny collarbones were totally exposed in the sun and I was not liking my enormously printed pants with zippers attached everywhere.

Oab gave a heavy nod and said
"You look dashing." For some reason I feel like Oab is enjoying my uncomfortableness.

"—HEYY IF YOU'RE DONE COME HERE QUICKLY." Off shouted from the back.

Pete was arranging the lighting and Sara was digging more and more makeup into her face. She was wearing a really loose satin dress, her hair was just the perfect amount of wavy but her makeup was too excessive that it made her look like a 30 year old. Off made us stand on the edge of the lake; the lake looked so beautiful like it was breathing every second the wind passed along it.

Sara and I introduced ourselves; she doesn't sound so bad in contrast to her appearance I thought. Off kept on throwing me glances when I spoke to her like I was about to drop a bomb any seconds.

"The pictures aren't too bad but let's do it again with another outfits."
Off said after an hour long of photo shoot. His dissatisfaction was gleaming is his face—after all he was a perfectionist when it comes to things that he likes for instance a perfect girlfriend whose body is a perfect S-shaped with big boobs, long hair, milky skin etc. It's definitely not a coincidence that Sara has all these.

We changed the outfits again for the 4th time and this time it's okay compared to the previous flamboyant ones. Although the 3 bottom open on my shirt thing is still continuing. Our shoot location this time was a little riskier than before as we were literally standing on the water with at least one fit of our body immersed inside. Off wanted the golden hour effect so we are trying our best to finish before the sunset.

"Ok, we're done." Off shouted out loud before checking pictures in his camera.

"I'm so hungry." Pete groaned as he started packing the equipments. "Let's go grab something to eat."

"Gun, I need to go to the bathroom. There's a cafe in front of our car— come fast, okay?" Oab said to me before he started running along with the others towards the car.

As I was just about to leave I noticed something—I could not see my watch. I was wearing it throughout the shoot but I can't see it anymore. I panicked. I start looking around hastily without noticing most of my clothes are already wet. It was a gift from my dad on my 16th birthday. At a time when we had so many financial issues, my dad worked his ass off to get me this really expensive watch which made me bawl my eyes out. I had so much emotional attachment with my watch and Now, I lost it.

I stop for a while as I realise I'm already too deep inside the water—my eyes are already wet as I imagine my dad's reaction when he finds out I lost my watch. My eyes are teary. Suddenly, I hit my left foot on a really hard surface and lose my momentum. I try to balance but my body is already immersed inside the water and my hands start inclining. My left foot is so much in pain that I can't seem to move it at all. I try to move my hands swiftly but my body is already in the process of sinking down.
—Wait. Am I going to die??
Like this??

NO. HELP ME. PLEASE. SOMEONE. Anyone??

My eyes start to close as I swallow the last breath of oxygen inside me. As of now, my body is already restless. The cold water circulates inside of me as my body shuts down.

......................................................................................

"GUNNNN."

I hear a familiar voice.

"HEY GUNNN. WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF—"

This time he's shaking my cheeks and rapidly pressing my chest in and out. I can hear him breathing harder as he continues to call my name.

"GUNNNN. —Fuck what do I do."

  He hesitates for some time and brings his face closer to mine. The driblets of cold water falling from the edges of his hair on my cheeks makes my reflexes ticklish. His breath is more deep and more heavier. It takes me some second to realise his lips are actually touching mine and he's blowing air inside of me. First slowly and then furiously.
All of this sort of feels like a lucid dream to me but at the same time my lips start to feel more and more swollen.

I start coughing.
My coughing continues until I throw out water from my mouth. My lungs finally feel much lighter.

I open my eyes dreamily and I see Off looking at me. His eyes look worried—one of his hands has locked my right hand making it almost numb. His face looks so beautifully golden under the sunset that is reflecting perfectly.

He calls my name again but this time in a much softer tone.

"Gun???"