𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10 '𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀'

"Wohh...so the three of you studied in same high school?— oh by the way I'm Pete"
Pete was sitting beside me while Off was sitting with Oab so we were facing each other. There was an awkward silence and Oab finally said,

"It's actually a photo shoot project and we needed male and female models so..."

"You didn't tell me it was a group project though." I said grinning towards Oab.

"Anyway",I said. "I have class so I need to leave..."

I quickly headed out and started walking rapidly Until I noticed Oab was running towards me so I stopped and turned back

"Gun, I— I didn't know we were in the same team, I swear. Pete told me he would bring someone talented—I had no clue it was going to be Off." he said panting,
"It's okay if you don't want to do this. I know you and Off aren't on good terms."

"Don't worry-I will do this. We had conditions and I agreed. Also, I can't run away from him forever." I say trying not to show my alarmed face.

"You sure."

"Yes as long as he's okay with it."

Yes, I need to face him anyway as long as I study here so why bother avoiding. I don't know what is making me more concerned; Oab saying he likes me out of the blue or having to work in a project with Off.

The next few days went quite normal; I didn't see Off very often neither Oab. Well to be honest, I feel even more awkward to be around Oab now that he said he likes me; hating him was more rational, more comfortable. However after his confession, all those cynical feelings I had toward him doesn't add up because he liked me the whole time—it was me who was misreading his sentiments.

Spending time with Josh and Rose was also very fruitful as I kinda stopped thinking about other unnecessary thoughts. We have started hanging out a lot—mostly to this bar which was owned by Josh's friend. He has friends everywhere so this was no surprise. Today is a little special cause Josh said he would treat us for being the official member of football club.

We had two bottles of beers and Josh wanted another but Rose kept on nagging him. I have noticed that the two of them have started to argue quite frequently.
"I'm...not dr—drun—kk.." he shouted. He clearly was drunk.
"I just... want to celebrate—that I am officially joining the football club.... Cheers to my friend, Gun. He's the real mvp."

"Gun, should we take him back to the dorm." Rose said looking at me.

"—NOOO." He shouted at my ears and I almost wanted to punch his mouth.
Just then Josh noticed someone approaching us.

"YOOooo.... Pete my friend." Josh's voice filled the bar.
I turned around And yes it was really Pete and Off followed.

"Gun...right??" He said looking at me, delighted.
I nodded.

"Oh myy goddd—aren't you Off from the film major? You are even more handsome in close." Rose said smiling from ear to ear. "Oh you can join us—don't mind our friend—he's a little drunk."

Turns out Pete and Josh knew each other through their mutual friends—they both sound like social butterflies to me. Pete also tried to flirt with Rose but she was too busy looking at Off.

My phone rang—it was mum. Oh thank god I thought and escaped as quickly as possible. I went to the bathroom—we talked for some time and I turned around to see Off staring at me. His hands was crossed and body was leaned towards the wall which appeared like he had been standing for quite some time.

"What?" I asked."Are you—"

"—You look different." He replied

I went towards the door ignoring his reply but he suddenly gripped my wrist and my whole body stirred towards him. I forced my hands trying to pull away from his grasp but I tend to forget he is physically stronger than me.

 I forced my hands trying to pull away from his grasp but I tend to forget he is physically stronger than me