Chapter Three

Sana and Tzuyu giggled to themselves as they lied under the blanket fort they built with the small built-in table used for support. Sana had insisted they build one after Tzuyu confessed to her she had never made a fort before.

"So how do you feel knowing you helped build a fort?" Sana teased as Tzuyu scrunched up her face.

"It could be better, but unfortunately my partner wasn't very helpful." Tzuyu retorted.

Sana pouted. "Kisses are very encouraging in getting the job done." She defended as she turned on her phone and put on the flashlight she had installed in her phone. "Let's tell scary stories." She said in a mysterious voice before giggling.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "You probably can't tell a scary story to save your life." She told her.

Sana scoffed and shook her head as she settled between Tzuyu's legs. Tzuyu quickly wrapping her arms around Sana from behind and resting her chin on her shoulder. "Can too. But since you want to be so mean and insult my storytelling skills...why don't YOU tell me a scary story?" the girl challenged.

Tzuyu chuckled. "I can't tell stories." She mumbled into Sana's neck, making Sana's heart leap at feeling Tzuyu's breath against her skin.

"Everyone, anyone can tell stories, Tzuyu." Sana argued. "There are words itching at your throat, dying to come out. They want to be heard. You should let them be heard."

Tzuyu moved her head away from Sana's neck and looked at Sana. "There you go again with your words." she chuckled.

Sana pecked Tzuyu's lips gently to which Tzuyu smiled to. "That's because I'm letting my words be heard. Everyone has a story to tell because we, as humans, create experiences. Experiences that need to be heard, no matter how small." She said. "I think that no one should underestimate their power to tell a story because we all live through stages of our lives differently. And I think if we all shared our stories more often, we'd understand each other better. But some stay silent, because others tell them to be silent. And that's why there's so much misunderstanding in the world. Because not everyone gets the chance to tell their story, they're silenced. And that's the worst thing you can do to someone: quiet them."

Tzuyu listened to Sana speak and smiled, she loved to listen to Sana speak passionately or ramble mindlessly. She loved Sana's words and what they said. "If this is your way of convincing me to tell you a scary story, then fine." She chuckled. "Don't expect poetic greatness or amazing imagery. I'm not a great writer like you."

Sana hummed. "I knew I'd convince you." She smiled before kissing Tzuyu's cheek. "You'll do great." She whispered before flashing her lit up phone under Tzuyu, making Tzuyu giggle. "Speak your words, scare the sleep out of me." She said in a deep and "scary" voice, making Lauren laugh.

"If you keep making me laugh, I won't even have the inspiration to tell something scary." Tzuyu told her.

Sana giggled and nodded. "Okay, I'll calm down." She said before resting her head on Tzuyu's chest and looking up at her.

"Okay and THAT makes me wanna cuddle, not tell scary stories." Tzuyu cooed with a pout before kissing Sana's lips gently and smiling. "You look adorable, how can I scare someone so adorable?"

Sana blushed and buried her face in Tzuyu's chest, making Tzuyu laugh and hold the girl close to her. Tzuyu kissed the top of Sana's head and smiled. "Okay, I think I have a story building. Listen, because the words are itching at my throat." She giggled, repeating Sana's earlier words.