Chapter Fifteen

Sana was in her bedroom, putting the finishing touches to her make up look when she suddenly heard a tapping on her window and furrowed her eyebrows, turning her head towards the window and then walking over to the window. She opened the window and gasped when a rock barely missed her face and landed on her bedroom floor. "What the fu—"

"Sorry, babe!"

Sana raised an eyebrow and looked at Tzuyu. "10 years later, and your aim has yet to improve. You clearly have something against this eye." Sana said as she pointed to her right eye.

Tzuyu laughed and shrugged. "I thought it would be romantic."

"You got locked out, didn't you?"

"That too." Tzuyu blushed. "Can I come up?"

"I can just open the front door, babe." Sana laughed.

"Oh come on, it's much more romantic this way." Tzuyu insisted as she walked closer to the house and made her beginning attempts to climb up.

"Tzuyu, you are 10 years older, medical bills are crazy expensive, and I am barely patient enough to take care of a child, let alone you with a thousand broken bones."

"Humans actually have 206 bones." Tzuyu retorted as she started to climb up.

"Oh my goodness..." Sana mumbled before laughing.

"My love!" Tzuyu proclaimed dramatically as she pushed herself to climb up a little further, internally regretting her decision. "My favorite thing to look at is your gorgeous, brown eyes as well as your..." Tzuyu paused. "voluminous asset." she smirked. "Allow me to spend the rest of my life admiring both!"

Sana laughed loudly, shaking her head as she looked at Tzuyu. "You are the epitome of romance, Tzuyu. You put Shakespeare, Pablo Neruda, and e.e. cummings to shame."

Tzuyu gave Sana a beaming grin before letting out a puff of air. "I changed my mind, open the front door."

"You've barely climbed two feet."

" Please."

Sana giggled as she headed downstairs and opened the front door and watched with an amused expression her face as Tzuyu slowly approached her, panting a little. "Enjoy your workout?"

Tzuyu only hummed as she took Sana's hand and pulled her close, kissing Sana's lips gently.

Sana hummed and grabbed Tzuyu's hips, smirking as Tzuyu pushed Sana against the door frame. Sana was about to pull Tzuyu inside, remembering her and Lauren had the entire day together
alone.

"Tongues are for licking lollipops, you know."

Sana quickly pulled away and looked over to see Sam looking extremely awkward as Brad stared at them weirdly.

"I thought you guys left." Sana spoke up as Tzuyu's face turned red.

Sam nodded. "We did, but Brad kept insisting we come back and ask if you guys wanted to join us for our trip to the zoo. I can see you're busy, though. We'll just get going."

Sana looked over at Tzuyu who shrugged and Sana looked back at Sam. "No, no... we can join."

Brad squealed and Sana chuckled as she looked at Tzuyu. "You're okay with this?"

Tzuyu nodded. "Yeah, it's fine. I have plenty of knowledge about animals to make this trip informative." she chuckled.

"Sounds weirdly sexy." Sana smirked before kissing Tzuyu's cheek and then getting her bag and then walking out the door with Tzuyu and getting in the passenger seat as Tzuyu went to the backseat with Brad.