Chapter 2 Ashley and the start of her prank

F@#$ them!

I hate living here, I hate them, I hate everything.

If that wouldn't have happen I would be back at New Jersey living happy in my little world. If that wouldn't have happen.

I want to go back, I don't care if I have to work, if I have to live alone. I don't care I just want my old live back.

Hate living here.

After saying all this in my mind while walking home, if I can call it home, I went to my room.

I went to take a shower to get rid of whatever Ashley throw at me.

After I put my pajamas on and throw myself in the bed thinking about everything that have happened during this whole year. Everything is so weird, its like it shouldn't have happen, like if someone have provoke it.

I shouldn't be here. I wish something happen to me, I don't know what, but something to make me forget the life I'm living.

-Careful what you wish for miss Emma.-Martha said.

-Gosh Martha! What are you doing here? Wait how do you know? Did I said it out laud?-I asked.

-no my darling, but I think I know you enough, well enough to know what are you thinking.-Martha said. - And I'm just here to let you know to come and eat the dinner is ready.

-I don't feel like going Martha, I'm sorry. - I apologized.

-come and have dinner young lady don't make eat alone.-Martha said.

-I really don't want to go.-I wined like a 3-year old.

-come on Miss Emma your uncle is going out for dinner with his children.

-Are they?-I asked confused.

They never eat out unless he is having problems with his wife.

Wife who doesn't live here anymore, why? I have no idea.

-yes miss Emma, so I will be waiting for you down stairs.- she said and closed the door behind her.

Martha is my cousin's nana, but she seems to be more like my nana than my cousin's.

I ended up going down stairs I didn't want her to get mad at me she is the only friend I have or family.

-wow it looks delicious Martha.- I said as soon as I saw the banquet. I felt my mouth watery.

-what would you like to eat?

-everything looks yummy it's hard to choose,-I said.

-a little of everything?-she offered.

--yes please.

After eating dinner I helped Martha clean up. When we finished I went to the living room to watch a movie now that they weren't here.

I believe it was around one in the morning when I heard something in the hallway.

I was asleep but I got up to see exactly where the sound came from.

Everything was dark except the living room. I walked slowly to the hallway and I swear I saw a shadow crossing the main hallway to the living room I was in.

I walked slowly to the living room trying not to make noise, I even hold my breath to hear better of what was happening, but my heart didn't let me, it was beating so fast that I could hear it in my ears.

I was around the corner of the main hallway and the living room trying to sneak in as quiet as possible for me to be able to knock out whoever was in there.