Chapter 5 The kidnaper

I looked at him and he was covering his face with a hood. I didn't even got to take a look at him before.

-yes you so now stay still. I won't hurt you if you obey.

I started to shake not much because I was scared but because it was cold.( note the sarcasm)

I saw my uncle holding onto Martha, who was fighting to get to me.

He looked.... Scare?

-Take me. - I said.

-What?-he asked surprised.

-I said take me. - repeated.

-no. -he said.

-do you want to get away or not?

-yes.

- Then take me that's your only way out of here.

-why would you help me?

-because you are helping me to get out of here.

-so you are using me?

-mm I wouldn't say it like that. Now take me but treat me mean like I'm your real hostage.

-I said get out of my way or I will kill her.-he said pressing the knife more in my neck.

I start screaming for help. And also I started to cry. It hurts. And really bad.

I felt this thin string of warmness, it was my blood. I started to see how my white shirt started to get a scarlet color.

He pushed me and yelled at me.

-Keep moving!-he said.

He grabbed my hands with his without taking the knife from my neck.

I kept crying. In one point I started thinking that maybe it was a bad idea to help him scape.

Why in the world did I do that? I thought that he didn't want to hurt me, but he probed me wrong.

Once outside we saw that the whole house was surrounded by patrols and there were like two helicopters.

-Fuck! Now what?-he said.

-please....-I was going to beg him to let me go but the only thing I did was crying.

-release the hostage immediately and turn yourself in. - a police man said.

He was holding a gun pointing at us.

-I said let her go.

-Please.....- I tried once again to beg but then I saw Ashley and Robert petrified I could not stop what I have started- go to that car where the blonde chick is.- I whispered him.

And so he did.

-make me a favor scare them for me please.

He only nodded.

-Don't move or we would shut.-the policeman said.

-Shut and she would die.- he answered back.

-no please don't shut I don't want to die.- I cried.

-shut up or I will kill you right now. Or better I will cut you in pieces starting with your tongue.-he said in a weird voice while pushing me to Ashley's car.