Mattiaaaa

I agreed to hang out with Mattia and the boys, after the meet and greet was over. I was with Jess, obviously, and i still couldn't believe it. For the whole night, Mattia wouldn't stop looking at me, and it seemed to appear that Jess started to like Roshaun. I was so happy for her and him, and it seemed like Roshaun liked her too, (ooo they some cute mf's).

Mattia got up from the table we were eating at.

Mattia: Y/N, can you come?

Y/N: Yeah of course

he grabbed my hand

*i got the butterflies again*

I walked over to the bathroom, which he led me too. He pinned me upagainst the wall, and breathed his warm breath into my ear, my legs trembled. He looked at my eyes, then down at my lips, then back up at my eyes.

⚠️kinda smut warning⚠️

Mattia: Mamas, you know how sexy you look right now.

I smiled, and he leaned in for a kiss, and before he could, he broke it off, as Kairi shouted

Kairi: guys we're going now Y/N do you- WOAH WOAH WOAH, am i interrupting something?

Mattia and i grinned and chuckled as he stepped away from me, releasing his grip.

Mattia: nothing Kairi

Kairi: mhm, i saw that

Mattia blushed, and went red, it was a little visible (his face redness not his yk what, damn u guys are rly dirty minded, lolll, i cant- )

Mattia: do you want to come back to our hotel room, with the boys.

Y/N: yes, but i need to tell my mom, that im staying at Jess'

Phone call with mom

Y/N: mom, can i stay at Jess' room for the night? We're just going to binge watch some movies (btw, Peaches, {Jess' sister} was staying at Ronis room so my mom wouldnt be able to know if i was going to be lying or not), and do some girly things, yk, since we're going back to nj tomorrow.

Mom: alright, as ling as you're back by 11am tomorrow, we need to head back to nj by 12,

Dad: AND NO BOYS

Y/N: okay mom and dad, thank you, love you, byee

mom and dad: love you too, bye

~end of phone call~

Mattia: are you and Jess coming?

Y/N: yeah

We got to Alvaros car to head back to the hotel they were staying at. There was only 5 seats in the car, and there were 7 of us. 
All the boys sat down, Alvaro in the drivers seat, and alejandro sat next to him, whilst me, mattia, roshaun, kairi and Jess were supposed to sit at the back, since those were the only seats left in the car, obviously, lmaoo

Jess sat on roshauns lap, kairi sat int he middle, messaging his girlfriend, who we were also meeting at the hotel, and i was stood outside of the car, waiting for... idek what.

Mattia looked at me, biting his lower lip, obviously turned on.

Mattia: just sit in my lap, it's not that hard

Kairi: Yeah, not yet,

kairi grinned and laughed

all of us laughed exept for mattia, who went red.

⚠️kinda smut warning, again⚠️

I sat down on his lap, and i coulf feel his boner slowly lifting , i moved around a little on his dick, to get comfortable which caused it to get up a lot quicker

Mattia just wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered into my ear 

Mattia: i want you so bad, mamas

I turned my head around to look at him and he licked his lips. 
When we got to the hotel room, kairis girlfriend was already there, we got introduced.... We all layed on the beds. There were 4 beds, mattia and roshaun took the third one, me and jess took the 2nd one, so all  of us were in the middle, Alvaro and Alejandro took the one next to mattia and roshaun, and kairi and his girlfrind, eve, took the one next to us. Mar, Robert, and the others, were in the room next door, but they came to the room we were in to hangout.

We all watched some scary/horror movies, because we all wanted too. Mattia grabbed my waist, and put his hands around my waist, and no one noticed, which was good, because i didn't want any 'ooo's' or 'aweee's', i noticee that roshaun and jess, were also doing the same as us, and so were kairi and eve.

Mattia looked at me

Mattia: Follow me

I got up and everyone else in the room shot me a 'you're going to get it' look. 
They all did the thumbs up, and shortly after, Roshaun and Jess got up, the boys grinned

Roshaun: baby come here

Jess: alright

⚠️ACTUAL SMUT WARNING⚠️

there were 3 bathrooms. 
their hotel room was fairly large. Me and mattia walked into probaly the largest bathroom there. Mattia pinned me up against the wall

Mattia: You know i want you, mamas

Y/N: you do?
i said, trying to tease him

Mattia: mhm

he started planting kisses, all along my neck, giving me hickeys, i gave him a few too. He slowly went down until he reached my collarbone. I let out a small moan.

Y/N: what if they hear us

Mattia: dw, the movie is too loud, and roshaun and eve are also in the bathroom next to us, they wont hear a fucking thing. 

mattia just looked so fucking HOT, i got a lil bit wet.

Mattia ripped of his shirt, and then mine. He undid my bra, and took down his ripped jeans. His boner sprung up.

Y/N: mmmm so you reallyy want me. 
I smirked and grinned as i said that.
----------------------------------------------------

Leave some suggestions of what to do next, as im running out of ideas.
~910 words~