Not a Rule- An Interlude: Welcome to My Perspective, Bitches

Hey.

It's me.

I'm the boy that your boy hopes that you would avoid.

I'm the boy that your girl wants to be.

It's me, bitches! Park Jimin~

Haha, from all that you probably thought I was Seokjin hyung or something. Nah. I'm just as fabulous as him, so I deserve a grand introduction.

So let me explain:

Jungkook is always writing entries in this, uh, Wattpad Rule Book, or whatever. So I asked him about it and he told me it was super therapeutic. Although I was mad at first that he was scheming to get into Taehyung's pants while I was with him, I was also kind of proud. He has writing skills, not gonna lie. Everything that he described actually happened exactly that way. No details were spared.

Well I got excited so he said I could try it anytime I wanted to. SO I AM.

I wanted to share what happened the moment I locked him and Taehyung in Yoongi's backyard.

Jungkook never knew what was going on inside, and from what I've read, people probably wanna know. So I shall share. You all, I am literally your angel, be grateful that I'm taking the time to do this. But I mean, if I was asked if I wanted to write about how I got my man, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

Yes, I said my man. Allow me to elaborate.

So when Taehyung and I hugged after I dumped him, I whispered something to him. I made sure Jungkook was watching, you know, to get him curious and excited?

He really is my best friend. He'd do anything for me. Even though he was indeed a dick at times, he is a good person.

Anygays, I thought he deserved to have what he wanted for so long. I just needed to confirm something.

"Can you swim?" I whispered.

Odd question, right?

WRONG!

I have my fucking reasons. Now shut the fuck up, stop questioning me, and I shall continue.

Taehyung slowly nods. Mans looks guilty. He probably knows why I'm asking.

You see, I may seem like a dumb guy, but I'm very observant. (Obviously not observant enough to know Yoongi was crushing on you -Jungkook, because I was making sure that Jimin didn't publish something that would ruin my Wattpad career)

I already knew from Jungkook that Taehyung had stopped him from going after me in the pool at Mingyu's party. So I just kept wondering, after stopping Jungkook, why didn't my boyfriend jump in and rescue me?

I thought maybe it was because he also couldn't swim. Obviously, that wasn't the case. I think I can totally assume Taehyung was trying to protect Jungkook, even though I was fucking drowning.

So I decide to set these two up together because one, they deserve it, and two, I'm amazing.

"Before we can continue partying, I want to ask my best friend something," I say loudly, to get everyone's attention.

Jungkook looks up at me. "What are you talking about now?" he asks nervously.

I don't think he needs context and flat out ask, "Do you support our decision?"

He stares dumbly. "Huh?"

"Me and Taehyung's decision. Do you support it?" I ask impatiently.

"Of course. Anything for you two to be happy," he replies instantly.