I'll Come Back (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

A/N: my first angsty chapter! idk whether i should be nervous or excited to see how you guys will like it 😬 i do plan on making a few more chapters in this little mini-series, so stay tuned!

➵♡  ➵♡  ➵♡  ➵♡  ➵♡  ➵♡

Human AU

➵♡ ➵♡ ➵♡ ➵♡ ➵♡ ➵♡

I'll come back.

The words crashed around in Sophie's brain, along with the feelings of worry, sadness . . . but worst of all?

Heartbreak.

Sophie thought it was horrible when she broke up with Fitz, but this? Sophie couldn't even begin to describe all that she was feeling. 

No matter how hard anyone tried, no one could understand her. Her grief. Her loneliness. She could go on and on for ages with all the emotions.

Two months.

It had been two whole months since Keefe had promised: "I'll come back". Two months of worrying about what had happened to him during that time. Two months of wondering what she did wrong.

Did she do something wrong?

Keefe assured her, along with other things before he left, that it wasn't her fault. But now she wasn't so sure. He wouldn't give her all the details but he begged her to wait for him. Begged her to not worry.

But how could she not?

I'll come back.

Why would you leave?

Where did you go?

~ [174 words] ~ 

probably the shortest chapter ever to exist but this is supposed to be a mini-series. if you're wondering what happened to Keefe . . .

stay tuned 😉

~