⋇⋆ Straighten Me Out ⋆⋇

"I said leave me alone, Keefe!"

Despite all of Sophie's begging and pleas, the smirking blonde just would not leave her alone.

Keefe just laughed when she tried to peel his heavy arms off from their permanent enclosure around her waist. "Hmmmm. . . No."

"Keefe, you're supposed to be in your Alchemy class right now." Sophie was starting to get worried about his constant ditching. It got even worse when they started dating and Lord Cassius was not happy about it.

"Do you seriously think I'd choose boring old Alchemy class over you, Foster?" He buried his head in her shoulder, tickling her neck with his soft hair.

Stifling her laughs, she finally shoved him off when she heard footsteps coming around the corner.

Sophie let out a quiet squeak when Keefe grabbed her wrist and shoved her into a nearby closet.

"That was close," He sighed. She glared at him "Yeah, too close. You can't keep ditching Keefe, I know how hard your dad pushes you but-"

"Foster, I don't care what either of my parents think of me. You know that. If I do something it's going to be because I did it and wanted to do it." He ran a hand through his hair like he always did when he was stressed. But Sophie wasn't about to let him off the hook.

"I know, Keefe, but you have to start thinking about how you want your future to look. No one can decide that for you but yourself. And you actually have to work for it. You have to do Foxfire, and the Silver Towers, and get a job and stuff. It's part of growing up. And I'm not about to let you live like some hobo person on the street-"

"What's a hobo?"

Sophie mentally facepalmed "It's a person that doesn't have any money or a house and stuff. And that might happen to you if you don't-"

"Foster, you know we Elves don't work like that."

"It doesn't matter. If you want a good future you have to work for it no matter what. I won't let you drop out of Foxfire."

Keefe sighed and quietly mumbled to hinself, but Sophie was able to catch a little of it: "You always straighten me out."

She smirked and while walking away she turned her head to look at the now determined boy "I guess I do."