chapter 4

I woke up and felt terrible .my ribs felt awful and my left hip had some slight pain and my head was throbbing.i was still laying on the same spot in my blood.

I groaned in pain when i tried to sit up straight..

I looked outside and noticed that it was already dark...
"Naledi , you okay? I heard Aisha's voice..
"I don't think so " i said honestly..
"Here let me help you up".she helped me up and i sat on a chair ,it was not the most comfortable position considering my ribs but i knew i wouldn't make it far ..

"Naledi , you have to live this house and never come back"
"Why is that?"i asked confused..
She cleared her throat..
"Dad is planning to get rid of you ..i mean his kinda selling you , a guy is paying alot of money for you and Dad has already qgreed and he is coming to pick you up tomorrow"..

I was in shock.. my tongue was tied why would he do such a thing?..

"I will go"..i finally said after some time
"What! Are you being serious right now?".

"I have no choice Aisha try to understand me ,i have no one to turn to um all alone in this world,try to understand and i bet the money will help you guys too"

" we all know that baba will spend it on alcohol and gamble the rest..
don't think about others Naledi ,this is your life we are talking about no money is worty risking your life".

I sighed in defeat she was right but i had no choice

"Lets not discuss this anymore ,thats what your parents want."....

"Enough about them Naledi this is your life we are talking about here "..

"My life ended five years ago and its not going to change anything ..if that's what they want then thats what they get " .
"But....

"No buts Aisha enough already lets end this discussion "..

~~~~~

I had slept on Aisha 's bed and that really helped considering my sore body..

"I woke up to someone yanking me out of bed and i fell to the ground with a loud thud..

I groaned in pain as my body hit the ground..
"Take a bath you rick of blood and ask Aisha to give you one of her dresses, you are going on a little vacation"..

Aunt Pamela said as she walked out of the room...

~~~

"Do you like this one ?" Aisha asked as she showed me more dresses.
To be honest i didn't like any of the dresses
They were short and kinda too revealing considering my scared body it would be a bad pick..
"I don't mean to be a bother but i think sweat pants and a long sleeved tshirt would be great".

She gave me a small smile and started looking for the clothes..

I settled for grey sweat pants and a black long sleeved shirt..
"Naledi there is a black car parked outside , they are here"..said Aisha with a worried tone

Before i could reply aunt Pamela called me.

"Naledi dear come meet our  guests"she said with a sweet torn that i heard the first day i started to leave with them...

~~~~~
Short chapter

Thank you for reading ...
Stay blessed. .please comment and votee...
God bless ♡♡♡♡♡