chapter 7

"Die"..

He really exaggerated the last part and it did work cause some girls were already crying

"The time has come ladies, make a very wise decision "..

Puttana is definitely whore in Italian i have heard it alot of times in their soaps ..(he was definitely Italian then)
i would rather die than satisfy those hormonal animals .and who in thier rightful state of mind would give my broken body a second glance?

"Time is ticking ladies,
times up...so those who want to take up my very generous offer and get to leave stand up and follow him" he said while pointing at one of his man..
Seven girls quickly rushed and followed him..

He let out an evil laugh..
"So you rather die?and refuse my very generous offer...i always knew women were pathetic and trust me i will makes your deaths very painful "

What a sexist bustard ..
Five girls stood up and followed the others....and then they were two. I was shocked to see a thin and short girl in the far corner..

"So you black women think you can survive my toture huh ..i see by the end of this very day you will be begging to join those clever bitches and you know what i will refuse and torture you same more and kill you and i will use you two as and example that no one refuses Melarndo 's generous offers "he growled while looking at me...

"I give one more chance to join me and make a good decision "

Good decision my foot
His definitely cuckoo up there if he thinks i will agree.

I tight slap landed up my cheek and head turned and hit the wall behind me "i expect you to answer b#tch ".
.
I bit my tongue and lowered my head not to say anything rude..that i would later regret
"You are still ignoring me? Maybe another slap will knock you back to your damn senses..

"I won't ask again give me a fuc*en answer"he hissed. .

Alisha 's voice rang in my head i made a promise and um ready to keep it..
I looked him dead in the eyes. .
"I would rather die , than work for you"..i spat

He instantly grabbed my chin "listen here very careful you don't want to mess with me ..do you get that? If i were you i would be scared cause i can end your pathetic life right here right now your life is in my hands " ..

"Um not afraid of death itself i have overcame it multiple times what makes you think i will fear you?"

He chuckled and tried to hide his shocked expression on his face. he tightened his grip on my chin "choose" he hissed. .
"Kill me "..i retorted
I don't know where um getting this kind of confidence buh um loving it....

He looked into my eyes"lock her up and call Kelvin to deal with these weak,pathetic bi*ches...he will definitely enjoy this one , i have a different and better plan for you since you had the audacity to disrespect me in front of my men i will deal with you my wat so instead of killing you i will toture you and your little mute friend over there" he said with an evil smirk plastered on his face. .

I did what any crazy girl knocking on deaths door would do i spat on his face.. his men quickly drew out thier guns and pointed them at me "give us the command boss" one of them said..

"A simple gun shot wont teach her a lesson i will make her life so miserable and she will curse the day she was conceived " and they lowered thier guns......

~~~~~
Vote..
Share .
Comment.
Follow...

Enjoyy♡♡♡♡