three

friday, september tenth.
seoul, south korea. 6:30am.

yeah, let me introduce you to some,
new thangs (ay yo), new thangs (ay, woah), new thangs (hoo)
bass kick swingin' like i'm bruce lee
bruce lee (ay yo), bruce lee (you want it?)
shimmy, shimmy, shim-

donghyuck groaned as he slammed his hand down on his alarm, silencing it. he pulled the covers over his head with a tired sigh.

'i really don't wanna go to school...'

after dozing off for five minutes, hyuck finally decided to get up. he kicked off his covers, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. shuffling over to his closet, hyuck scanned his clothing and frowned. "i need to go shopping because this ain't it," he was upset with the lack of clothing.

grabbing his attire for the day, he headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. deciding to just let his hair air dry, hyuck brushed his teeth before getting dressed.

donghyuck looked at himself in the mirror. he wore a pastel pink sweatshirt with a light gray button-down underneath, and on his lower half were light blue jean shorts. he had to admit that he looked pretty cute. giving his reflection a playful wink, hyuck made his way downstairs. humming along to a song in his head, the redhead bounced down the stairs, he was in a good mood. that was until he entered the kitchen and saw johnny. he frowned as he remembered the events of yesterday.

clicking his tongue in annoyance, donghyuck turned on his heels to exit the kitchen. but before he could leave, a tired voice greeted the boy.

"good morning donghyuck," his hair was a mess, sticking up in different directions. he wore a plain shirt and some sweatpants.

if this was a different situation the short male would have thought he looked pretty hot standing against his counter with a cup of coffee in his right hand while in the other held his phone, but his pettiness pushed that thought to the back of his mind.

he ignored the elder and continued his escape from the kitchen.

"i made you breakfast...if you're hungry," the last part came out as a mumble.

"i'm not hungry."

and with that he went back to his room, his happy mood now ruined. hyuck checked the time.

7:03am.

he still had a few minutes before he had to walk to the bus stop, so he checked his phone.

my stupid hoes ✨🦋

jaemjaem
!!!!
sEND PICS HOE

injunnie
👀
does he have an ig???

hyuckbabie
yes he does

injunnie
cuz i might have to stalk if he's as cute as
you say

jaemjaem
right bitch same

injunnie
uhm what about your cat dude

jaemjaem
what about him

injunnie
i- hoe

jaemjaem
heart been broke so maNY TIMES 💔

hyuckbabie