Chatper 6

Chapter 6

Drew POV:

*back to when they were IMing*

I do kind of feel bad about lying that we can't get there, but hey! Match maker! So I told Connor my plan to get them together, and he agrees. YAS HE SHIPS IT TOO! So the plan is set! Now we gotta go to this fancy woods to get a special leaf to thank my mom... weird. But I'm not judging, she's a goddess. We get permission to leave camp and we head out to a car dealership. It takes some time, but I manage to get us a brand new car. We start driving but it's really awkward. He's all, "sooooo whats up?" And then I just stay quiet. He tried that about 4 times, but the fifth time he spoke he said, "How long have you shipped Tratie?"

"Since the Battle of the Labrynith when they fought together,"

"NO WAY ME TOO"

I laugh and he starts laughing too. His laugh, it just, ASDFGHJKL!  Crap. I think I love Connor. As I think this I blush, so I look out the window. I.can.not.be.crushing.on.him. Even if I did go out with him, I would have to break his heart.... oh boy. This is going to end bad. I just hope he doesn't have a crush on me. It's just not meant to be. But I just have to know!

"So Connor, do YOU have your eyes on someone?"

"Nah girls are weird, I only flirt as a joke,"

Thank the gods.

"What about you Drew? Any boy that is, how do girls put it? 'So Dreamy'"

"No everyone here is too obnoxious,"

Phew. He doesn't suspect anything.

"So what was that forest called again?"

"Um, Fangorn Forest"

"Hey like in Lord of the Rings!"

"Wtf is Lord of the Rings?"

"Ya know, Ring of power, Frodo, Gandalf, Legolas,"

"Connor I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about,"

"Well I'm sorry that you're missing out."

This annoyed me but I decided to Google "Lord of the Rings" and learn about it. So I scrolled around and then clicked on a link to learn about the characters. There are pictures from the movie, and I see this blonde dude. HE IS HOT! LIKE HOTTER THAN THE SUN! Weird name tho, Legolas, what kind of name is that? I also see this Legolas dude with a short fat guy named Gimli, another weird name. So these guys were supposed to help us get the Lorien Leaf. That actually makes sense now. But I just don't know where we'll find them, oh well it's going to a long drive anyway.

So during the drive, I skim over the basic story of Lord of the Rings, so I know the background. About an hour later, we ended up at a door in the middle of the road. Just a door. We hide the car in the woods and go up to the door. Connor opens the door and instead of the rest of the road, we see a forest. We go through. After just going through pictures, I tell Connor, "This is Fangorn Forest. Wow, this looks just like the movie."

"Yeah, what a coincidence," He scowled at that.

Geez. We start to walk and then we're ambushed by tall people with crazy long hair.

"State your name and business,"

"My name is Connor Stoll and this is my friend Drew Tankana and we are from a different realm. We're here because we need a Lorien Leaf to pay Drew's mother, the goddess Aphrodite for helping us. Aphrodite told us that Prince Legolas Greenleaf, Son of King Thranduil of Mirkwood, and Gimli, son of Gloin would help us,"

"Who is this 'Aphrodite' you speak of? What is a goddess?"

This was Gimli speaking.

"In our realm, we have gods and goddesses that rule our world from the Heavens,"

"Why should we help you?"

That was the hottie Legolas.

"Because, we were told you could help. We are going to a place in our realm called Paris, and there is a dragon named Smaug. We need help getting past Smaug, so we can get something for a friend of ours."

"Smaug? Smaug is dead, my father was there when he died!" said Gimli.

"Well then I don't know how he ended up in Paris or it might be a different dragon,"

"No you can't name a dragon the same name as another dragon, it doesn't work," said Legolas. "We'll help you."

YAS! But we still have a problem, how do we get there? The door seemed to have disappeared, so we're in Fangorn Forest for a while. Just then an elf came to us and said to Legolas , "Sir a door just appeared about a 10 minute walk from here,"

"Well then take us there," replied Legolas.

Once we got there, we opened the door and saw a golden woods. Woah. Legolas just casually walks over, picks a leaf and walks back to us.

I'm literally about say, "now what," when another door appears. How do these doors just appear out of nowhere? But the question is where are we now? I take out my phone (shielding it so I don't get questioned) and it says that I'm in Paris. Well that was easy. I see Katie and Travis sitting on a bench talking.

"alright where is that beast?!!"

"Gimli, we have to get my brother and a girl named Katie first,"

"Well where are they?"

I point to their direction and I see that they're about to kiss.

"Gimli wai—"

Too late he interrupted their moment. Connor and I share a disappointed look and then we tell Travis and Katie why we're early.