Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Drew POV:

We now have to turn around and get Katie and Travis. They are trapped and Katie is dying. Great. At least they're not dead. We have exactly 17 hours until Capture the Flag. Great. I'm not entirely sure we'll make it back in time, or if we do, that everyone will be alive or unharmed. Great.  So are in the car and Legolas and Gimli are STILL asking about the car after 4 hours. I try and fall asleep so I don't have to listen to the questions. I woke up 2 hours later and we were like 10 minutes away. I do my makeup all battlelike and prepare for a rescue mission while and elf and dwarf fight a dragon. We arrive and Iris message Katie and Travis so they know we're here. They were sleeping on top of each other. THEY'RE SO CUTE! Oh... shit Katie's arm looks awful it's spreading towards her chest.

"TRAVIS!"

he woke up and we nodded and he got the message. We cut off the message  and head toward the sewer. This time I jump in first. It surprised everyone. Once I get in, it's a disaster. Part of the ceiling is collapsed and there's rubble everywhere.

"What the hell happened?"

"Lassie, that's what happens with dragons. Rubble and destruction" that was Gimli.

Whew. How the Hades are we gonna find Katie and Travis? The plan was that Legolas and Gimli will kill Smaug and Connor and I will go ninja and find Katie and Travis. Connor decided to go left, so I took the right and started making my way through the rubble. DAM all the pretty stuff is gone. Okay so I see this big plant bubble and they're obviously in there, so I run towards it and when I get there, it's Smaug. I carefully hide so he doesn't notice me, but I know he can smell me. Dam you perfume!

"COME OUT LITTLE HUMAN,"

nope.

"COME ON OUT,"

I walk out to face the Dragon.

"Hello Smaug, how are you?"

"POLITE. THAT'S NICE, MAYBE YOU'LL DIE EASIER,"

"I just wanted you to know," I put charmspeak into this, "that there is a big pile of gold over there, I feel as if you should go over in London,"

Smaug was in a trance.

"WHERE IS IT?"

"It's not here, it's in London."

Smaug doesn't look trance-like anymore. Oh gods this could be bad.  I glance over my shoulder and see that Katie and Travis are no longer in a bubble. And the dragon is right there. Crap. I start moving away from them, hoping Smaug is looking at me. They see what I'm doing, and Travis starts moving Katie, who is covering her mouth trying not to make noise out of pain.

"WHY DO YOU TRY AND DECEIVE ME?"

"I'm not...woah!"

I tripped over something. It was a sword... and a black thing... a BLACK ARROW! THEY KILL DRAGONS!! How'd these get here? I pick them up and keep moving. They'll come in handy. I now realize Smaug isn't paying attention to me anymore. Dam. He went back to Travis and Katie. Probably to kill them.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! Legolas, take this!"

I throw the Black Arrow to him and take the sword. I charge at Smaug, slashing at anything.

"YOU CAN'T KILL THEM!!! YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY OTP!!!"