Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Katie POV:

Drew and Connor start walking over with two people with them. One is a tall blonde dude and one is short fat redhead. I cant believe I was about to kiss Travis.... ew. As the  people get closer, I recognize the blonde one, I had a dream about him the night before we left. In the dream, he gave me a bracelet of twigs that turned into a staff. Anyway, Drew and Connor explain that Aphrodite fixed her portaly crap and gave them a portal, only the portal went to the wrong place. I don't believe her, but I don't bother to question her. I ask who the two people are.

"Oh this is Gimli," she pointed at the redhead and this is Legolas,"

Ya, the dude in my dream. wait a minute..

"HOLY CRAP HANG ON! WHAT REALM ARE YOU FROM??!?"

"Middle Earth, why do you ask," replied Legolas.

I look at Travis and he has this excited look on his face. "No reason, I was just wondering,"

I gave Travis a questioning look and go on. Legolas turns his head to look around and I see his ears are pointed.

"Um hey Legolas, are you by any chance an elf?"

"Why yes, why do you ask?"

"Ive just never seen one before..."

o.m.g. I FREAKING LOVE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!! So apparently Gimli knows all about dragons and Smaug likes shiney stuff, so we think Smaug might be near a Jewlery Store. So we all walk together to the nearest jewelry store and there is, by chance, a sewer drain. Travis and Connor move the cover aside and jump down. Next is Gimli, then Legolas. I practically have to shove Drew down because she was mesmerized by the jewelry and didn't want to go in the sewer. When she finally goes, I follow and place the cover back on and jump down.

Once we land I have to close my eyes its so shiny. When my eyes adjust, I notice that this is the place where I had my dream.... did I mention that we were in the midst of fighting a dragon..... There is are massive piles of gold and jewels and anything remotely shiny. Drew looks entranced. Ugh, classic daughter of Aphrodite. I glance around the chamber looking for the Exploding weed. Ahaha I see it! Holy schist thats... Glittery?  Omg what must it be the most glittery/shiney thing in here. "Drew do see the seed?" she nodded "help me get it while they fight Smaug," And at that Gimli goes running with his ax. Legolas pulls me out of the dragons sight and hands be the twig bracelet.

"Here, you'll know when and how to use it when the time comes,"

And he ran off to battle. I start to sneak to get the seed when I see Drew, climbing across the walls to her the seed. I run toward her and start climbing. She can move faster than I thought. She must have super powers when heading toward shiny objects. I am never letting her forget this. By time I get to Drew, she already has a pouch of seeds and she's filling up more. And then it dawned on me what I had to do.

"Quick! Help me spread the seeds around the chamber!"

Surprisingly she didnt argue. So my bracelet thing turns into a staff once I say/think ________ . cool. Legolas and Gimli see that I have a plan and the start to head toward the exit "TRAVIS, CONNOR GET OUT!" I yell.

They both start to run but Travis trips. I run to help him, but Smaug grabbed him.

"HA! FOOLISH PUNY HUMAN! YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME, SMAUG?!"

I hear Travis reply, "Actually yes I did,"

I facepalm, because you don't talk to a dragon like that. Smaug laughs, or laughs as much as a dragon is capable of.

"YOU DARE TRY TO ESCAPE FROM ME?! NOW YOU WILL DIE!"

"KATIE NOW!"

Without thinking I use the staff to make the seeds explode. Smaug drops Travis into gold and I run. I run to Travis as the room explodes.

**A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE COMMENT HOW YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND VOTE!!! THANK YOU!!! <3**