Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Drew POV (back on Olympus):

So when Zeus says that everyone is granted one wish, I go talk to my mom. See, I have a curse that prevents me from having a "happy ending," Every person I date, I either break-up with because they're lame, or they get seriously hurt. It's torture. I ask my mom if the curse can be lifted through this magic wish thing.

"Darling, your story, uh life, is so interesting and I will not lift this curse because us gods need our drama,"

WHAT?! DID SHE JUST SAY MY LIFE IS ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE GODS?! WHAT?!

"Excuse me, but you won't lift my curse just for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT?! "

"Yes, that seems right. Oh its time for you to go! Ta ta sweetie!"

And with that we were at Camp Half-Blood. I'm literally trying not to murder someone. I DIDN'T EVEN GET A WISH! YEAH, THANKS MOM! LOVE YOU TOO. DAM, NOW I HAVE TO VENT MY ANGER OUT. Good thing we're playing Capture the Flag. So we get to camp and the Romans are preparing for the game. I see Katie HUG TRAVIS and then run over to her cabin mates and shows them the seeds. YAY MY OTP IS BECOMING CANON! I walk over to the weapons where the rest of the Aphrodite cabin was and I see Piper trying to convince people to play. Normally I sit out, like most of the cabin, but today I'm going to play. I'm still mad, and I fought a dragon! I think I can play Capture the Flag.

"Come on! It'll be fun we can whoop those Romans' butts!"

"I'll play," Everyone stares at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, its just that you normally don't play"

"well I just came back from killing a dragon, I think I can play Capture the Flag"

Piper smiled at me and asked what weapon I want. I want throwing knives, because they are pretty cool, and I have good aim. After i say that, people start to say they'll play. Piper grabs me some throwing knives and gives them to me, she whispered a small thank you and then started passing out weapons to those who don't have any. I smile and try and get the people who were reluctant to play, or help in the game.

Only 4 people sat out today, Prepare for failure Romans. I was really excited, this is my first game and I want to beat the Hades out of these Romans. Mwhahahahaha they don't know what they're in for. We head out to our area and I see Connor run towards me.

"Hey! I didn't expect to see you out here playing!"

"Well if you fight a dragon to get some seeds for this stupid game, I might as well play,"

He laughed, and I laughed too. Dam, I wish I could have a happy ending. I don't want to break his heart or for him to get hurt.... Well we hide our flag and I was put on offence. Why me? I have to try to get the flag or fight people. What fun! note the sarcasm. I'm starting to question why i agreed to do this... too late now. So we start and I climb a tree to keep from the messy buisness. I jump tree to tree and I have to contain my laughter at the idiots below. This is fun! I change my mind... and that's when I fall out of the tree I'm in. I look up and I see that I was hit by Reyna. Ugh. I start to run and she chases me. dam why is she so fast?!!?  I see a tree with breakable branches so I ran to it and I scurried up and waited for her to be below me. Once she's underneath me I kick a few branches down and knock her out. I run. I see her get up and start chasing me again, HOW CAN SHE DO THAT?! I weave between the trees and then I duck into a cave I find. I watch as she runs part me, then I set off again, and start looking for the flag. This time I'm more alert. I get a few yards and then I see some Romans standing with their backs facing me. Yes! I creep along and I try to be extremely careful not to step on any branches. Well I don't step on any branches.... but certain bugs make a crunchy noise once stepped on. The Romans all looked at me. STUPID BUG!!!! Just as I was about to run Connor comes swinging in on a vine doing the Tarzan yell, what the heck, and grabs me by the waist and we soar to the flag in the center of the Romans. We grab the flag and swing out on the vine.

What just happened? I'm laughing at Connor, and then I scream because they start firing arrows at us. One hits my leg and it's blunt, phew. One must have hit Connor because the next thing I hear is, "SHOOT THAT HIT MY BUTT!"

We land on the Greek side and I cannot stop laughing like why. Well we won and the Romans invited us for their War Games or whatever in a month and I might play. I'm actually excited! This was actually really fun. I went over to my cabin mates and they were cheering for me. It was great. I look over to set something beautiful...

Katie POV: I sit next to Travis, and I try and remember everything that happened in the game, my mind is still kind of slow from the poison.

*FLASHBACK*

I was put on defense and had seed set around the flag. I learned that I can choose how powerful I want the explosion. When the Romans came, I made them go off to knock them out for an hour. My friends and I then hid their bodies and planted new seeds. We went through this process multiple times. We ended up with a massive body pile of sleeping Romans, yeah... and somehow nobody found this pile... In the end we won, all thanks to Drew!

*FLASHBACK OVER*

After everyone settled down, I walked over to Travis and sat down next to him, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Travis, thank you for saving me"

"Hey, no problem,"

"Really, thank you,"

He just looked at me and smiled. I smiled and internally really wanted him to kiss me. I have no idea why though, I THINK I LOVE HIM! Shoot. Whats wrong with me. He starts to lean in. He's going to kiss me! Here you go self, here's that kiss you wanted. I lean in too.

Drew POV: TRATIE IS KISSING I REPEAT TRATIE IS KISSING OMG WHERE IS MY CAMERA I NEED THIS IN PROOF OMG TRATIE IS A GO

Katie POV: I feel Travis' lips meet mine with a passion, and I return the kiss with the equal amount. I feel complete, like I found my other half. We break apart, and then kiss again almost immediately.

After we finish, I hear someone cheering us on. Drew. Of course. We go to the beach hand in hand and watch fireworks. Travis gets up to get food and 3 seconds after he leaves, I feel a hand on my mouth and I was dragged away. It's been a year and to this day I haven't been able to find my way home.