Part 1

The squeak of a marker being used is heard when the blonde girl with ponytails draws a cross on the picture of her fourth victim: Dr. Victor Freeze, better known as Mr. Freeze. By her side, sitting on the couch is the newly engaged Poison Ivy who has stopped paying attention to the blackboard and was now looking at her phone.

"So... who is the next person in the list, Harls?" the redhead asks finally looking up from the cell phone and focusing on her best friend when the girl sits next to her. "You've take down Joker and Penguin, captured the Riddler and have him generating energy for us, and Freeze sacrificed himself to save his wife." She is counting with her fingers while speaking. "There is only Bane and Two-Face left."

The blonde starts thinking for a couple of minutes until a smile appears on her face as a signal that an idea had come to her mind. Before saying anything, she gets up and examines the pictures on the blackboard one more time, as if she wasn't entirely sure of what to do yet.

"We are going after Two-Face and we'll leave Bane 'till the end. I don't think that he and his goons would be too much trouble." she says with a grin on her face and lets out a laugh thinking about how easy it'll be to take out Bane. Ivy's thinking the same and laughs too.

Just a second after Harley says that, Psycho and King Shark come into the room drinking some smoothies. "I wouldn't underestimate Bane, or his goons Harley. Remember when we went for that water purifier a couple of days ago. Which by the way, YOU BROKE!" says the telepath showing that he was still mad about what his boss had done. "Yeah, that was really messed up. And I'm not going back to Baneton for you, or anybody!" finishes talking the seventy percent shark gesturing exaggeratedly with his hands.

"Fine... fine... we are gonna be careful when we go after Bane." Harley answers rolling her eyes and then realizing that her partners have smoothies in their hands "Hey, where did you get those?" asks very interested but forgets about it very soon. "Anyway... still, the next on the list is Two-Face. Let's see how his stupid coin saves him from me smashing his head!" adds punching the wall next to her. Usually, the redhead girl would tell her to stop punching or smashing everything smashing everything but now she was starring at her phone with a lost look. "Iv... is everything okay...? What happened?" Harley asks with a hand in her best friend's shoulder making the girl lock her phone immediately.

"Um... yeah... I..." Ivy lets out a sigh at the same time that lowers her gaze. She gets frustrated when she can't find the words to express herself well. She doesn't have much more time to explain the blonde girl what was wrong because in that moment another redhead girl, younger than them, and also with green eyes comes in running with a bag in her shoulder. Ivy puts aside her thoughts and looks surprised at the young girl. "Barbs...? What are you doing here?" asks.

"Yeah, what are you doing here? And what's more important... how the hell did you know that we were here!?" this time is Harley who questions the newcomer girl. Barb looks at them afraid, just realizing that they could kill her they are villains after all... she should have though this better.

"I... I..." She bites her bottom lip forgetting about what she was going to say. Barbara just stays there, frozen at the gaze of the women until Ivy talks again.

"It's okay Barbs... we are not gonna hurt you" Ivy says and Harley murmurs a 'for now' winning a nudge from the ex-biochemist. "Just tell us what you want." her voice was soft to try and calm down the commissioner's daughter at least a bit. "Why did you come here?"

"I... I want you... I want you to train me." she finally says receiving a weird and confused look from the women.

"What?"Both, Harley and Ivy, say at the same time.

________

This is my first Harlivy story and my first one in english, so... I hope you like like it. The idea came to my mind after reading a theory in YouTube, I just modified a little.

I'll upload the next part next week, i don't know exactly when but it'll be before the sixth episode comes out. 

Vote and leave your comments below. See ya soon

                                                                                                -Deedee :)♥♥♥