Part 2

"Why did you come here?"

"I... I want you... I want you to train me." she finally says receiving a weird and confused look from the women.

"What?" Both, Harley and Ivy, say at the same time. They heard well what the girl said but they just couldn't believe it.

"I want you to train me. I wanna be a superhero and I'm asking you to train me." Barb says a lot more confident than just a few seconds ago. There was no turning back; it's completely useless to be afraid now.

"Let me see if I get this right..." Harley is the first one of the women who talks. "You wanna be a superhero and you're asking Ivy and I, both of us supervillians, to train you?" the young girl only nods with her head and smiles slightly. "You know we can just kill you for coming here right?" ask winning another nudge from Ivy. "Ouch, stop that." she complains.

"Honey, stop threatening Barbs with killing her. We are not gonna do that." Ivy interrupts and the other redhead lets out a sigh of relief. "But, Harls is right." she interrupts again before the young girl could say anything. "Why helping you to become a hero? We are not good guys and you know that."

"Yeah, I know that but you are my only option. You didn't kill me before when we fought with Riddler and you won't do it now." She was acting really brave on the outside but, in the inside, she was trembling from head to toe. "Come on guys... women have to help each other...!" adds with a nervous smile.

Harley and Ivy share a look for a moment before looking back at the other girl. "Fine... we will train you, but if you come after us someday... we'll kill you without a moment of hesitation." Says the blonde while the other to her side rolls her eyes but also smiles. "Got it?" Harley asks to Barbara since she hasn't answered.

"Yeah, got it. I won't go... come after you in the future, I promise." Barb answers with a big smile. She opens her bag a takes out some clothes, shoes, makeup and hair dye; she hands Harley a white shirt, blue jeans, a red jacket, a pair of ankle boots and the hair dye. For Ivy, there is a blue shirt with an inscription, black shorts, and a pair on ankle boots just like Harley's. "Go and get changed. You can apply the makeup later." both women look at her and don't move from where they are.

"You know we can train you here right? We don't need to go anywhere." Ivy says with her clothes in her arms. "There is no need to change, dye Harley's hair or cover our skin color." she looks at Barb with a raised brow waiting for an answer.

"I know, but we have to do it in Riddle U. I escaped to come here and I don't want my dad to find out that I'm gone. So... it has to be there and there isn't another option." the commissioner's daughter says firm and determinate as a sign that she wasn't going to change her decision of training in the college's campus. "Don't worry for the electricity, we still have power since it seems that Riddler was storing energy in case of something could happen." she adds knowing that Harley wouldn't go if there wasn't power.

"Fine... come on Iv... let's get changed." Harley ends the conversation going out of the room and being followed by Ivy just a few feet away from her. Both of them still couldn't believe that they were going back to Riddle U just to help Jim Gordon's daughter.

TIME SKIP

It didn't took too long for the girls to get ready and get a bag with the things that they will need which wasn't much because Barb was going to give them clothes to fit in the college. Now they were already into the campus; it hasn't change so much in this couple of days except of the fact that the students didn't look frightened this time.

"Come on, you two can stay in the room next to mine. The girls who lived there moved out after you took down Riddler." the youngest of the group said guiding them to the place. "We could train in one of the mazes I showed you the first time you were here." she proposes only getting a nod as a response.

When they finally get to the center of one of the mazes –with Ivy's help of course- Harley takes off her jacket and snaps her fingers with a grin on her face. "Okay... let's start training kiddo." says getting in fighting position. "Show us what you have and we'll start from there."

________

Well, here it's. I really hope you like it. I know I've published it later than I said- the episode was out this morning- so I'm gonna try to publish the next part during the weekend or on Monday, it depends of how fast I do my homework for college. 

Next episodes might be longer but I can't promise

Leave your comments bellow (we could talk about episode 06 if you like) and don't forget to vote. See ya!!  -Deedee♥