Part 2: I Can't Help Falling in Love with You

Abbie walked out of English as the lunch bell rang. Her phone dinged and she took it out to see who texted her.
"Did you know I play guitar?"
Ugh it was Tony again. As she continued scrolling through her phone, she walked through the crowds. Suddenly she bumped into someone and fell to the floor dropping all of her books and papers. She glanced up and there Robert was with his Ocean blue eyes. She stared at him for a second until she snapped out.
"Oh uhhhh hey Robert!"
"Hello! You're that girl on my biology table! I never gawt yoar name after Ahivy licked my hand" he said cheerily
"It's Abbie" she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Looks like you you drawpped yoar books thaere. Let may help you"
He dropped down and started piling up her things.
"Thanks Robert that's really nice of you."
She dropped down and helped out too. As they picked up her many papers and books there was one left. They both went for it, softly grazing the others hand until he picked it up for her.
"Well... I'm off to the theatre karaoke social haha seemed lahike fun." Robert said
"Hey I'm actually on my way there too! Let's go!"
They walked together in the halls, other students gawking at how lucky Abbie was to already befriend Robert Irwin.
"So why did you move to Utah anyway?"
"I wanted a change of scene. The mountain and wahldlife here is incredible."
"I love animals and biology" Abbie said
"May too!!!!!!!, I mean you probably know that what am I saying"
"Hahaha...." Abbie laughed like she already didn't know that
They arrived at the theatre room and everyone was sitting down waiting for someone to perform the last song.
"Anyone else want to go?" ___ said
"There is enough time for one last song!" ____ shouted
"Ah'll go" Robert said confidently
Abby sat down in the front. This was something she didn't want to miss.
Can't help falling in love with you began to play
"Wahise man say, only fools rush in. But Ahye can't help falling in love with you."
He never took his eyes off of Abbie
This was the best day of her life