Part 3: It's Not What You Think

Abbie woke up the next morning with a spring in her step. Today she had Biology again with Robert, and she wanted to make sure she made a good second impression.
She skipped down stairs trying to keep her cool, but to no avail, her mother asked her the question she dreaded most.
"What's up with you? Is anything special going on today?" Her Mom questioned
"Nope just your normal day" Abbie lied as she blushed.
"Hey I know a girl in love when I see one" Amber smirked
"Ugghhhhh mooooooom stoooooop" she groaned
"Alright alright sweetheart. Have a good day"
Abbie steppes unto the bus, sitting down in her usual seat, putting on her headphones. She looked out the window as she listened to Twenty One Pilots. She was not like other girls.
Abbie arrived at the school, birds chirping, sun shining. She opened the door and walked in and immediately saw ____ deeply embracing Robert Irwin. Abbie's heart stopped.
"How could they...." she whispered with tears in her eyes.
"___ knows I like Robert"
After what seemed like forever, ___ stopped hugging Robert with a smile on their face. They then saw Abbie, tears streaming down her cheeks. Abbie ran away, as far away as she could. ___ ran after her.
"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" ___ shouted.
What was supposed to be the perfect day turned into a disaster. Robert now liked ___ and she could tell. Abbie felt like such a fool, ever thinking Robert liked her, especially after one conversation. Her life is over.