Prologue

Hi! my name is Copper but my dad calls me Cucu. Since it's Monday today, Mom and I are on the way to Dad's condo and I am so excited to play. I just hope there's no woman there because I don't want to see my mom sad.

"Don't pee on the Car, Cop" Mom reminded me.

I barked at her to assure her I won't,

Ever since my parentals broke up, I am the only way for them to communicate.

Monday-Thursday , I'm with my daddy Thirdy and during Friday- Sunday I'm with my mom. I didn't understand why they have to break up. We were living a happy life until that night. Mommy can't stop crying. I barked at my dad for making her cry but I do not know why Dad walked out.

A month after, he went back but to steal me away from Mom. I am worried because Mom didn't know Dad kidnapped me. She'll probably cry again so I barked at my dad nonstop, trying to tell him he needs to tell mom that I'm with him but he didn't.

That night, Auntie Cel and Auntie Maki dorbelled in my dad's unit. He got up and answered.

Auntie Maki is furious and Aunti Cel carried me. The next day my mom and I went out to jog and we saw daddy jogging too. But with another girl. Mom smiled at them but we ran faster after that. When we got home, she cried non-stop again. I lick her face and she hugged me.

I wish I can take all of her pain.

After that encounter, I saw him again when he knocked on my mom's unit. I can smell him so I wag my tail, waiting for the door to be opened.

"Why are you here?"
"Are you drunk"

My mom asked

but Dad is staring at me

"Let's make a schedule on who'll take care of Cucu" he answered

I went to him and bark, asking him what he meant but my mom nodded

"okay but go home first. I'll talk to you when you're sober"

and Dad went out and I watched him go.

Fast forward to now, so far so good. Days with daddy are play days because he likes playing with me but Fridays are cuddling days, Mommy Bea is still too fragile. I hope she'll be fine soon.

"Cmon, Cop! We're here"

I hate parking lots.

I tried to run faster towards the elevator but Mom is so slow.

when we are outside Dad's unit I sniff into the door trying to detect if there's another girl again but I can't smell someone else.

Daddy openend the door and he's wearing his usual basketball outfit

"I'll pick him up on Friday morning" she reminded him.

he just nodded and I lick Mom's feet to say goodbye and ran to my dad's room.

I saw a new shoes near the bed I lick it, this can be a good snack but Dad saw me and told me not to even try.

*sighs*

I miss them already.

I mean I miss my mom and my dad

together

not like this.