Chapter 3

"[Y/n] wake up!"

"Five more minutes please..."

"[Y/n] I said wake up."

"K-Kōshi?"

"Who's Kōshi? Wake up you brat. Go clean the house!"

[Y/n] woke up. She wasn't on her bed. She's... On the orphanage.

"Rika? Where's Kōshi?! Kōshi!!"

"Who the hell is Kōshi?! Mika san is waiting for us so get your a** off your throne! We are all orphans so no one has a higher position!"

"M-my friend will save me! I'm telling you! Kōshi! Kōshi!! Kōshi!!!

KŌSHI!!!"

"[Y/n]?!"

"K-Kōshi..."

"Were you having a dream?"

[Y/n] hugged Kōshi. Kōshi stroked her hair and patted her back.

"Tell me everything [Y/n]."

'He's right... He gives me love and protection that I've never felt before.'

"I just dreamed about my past... Before I made you. I was an orphan. Everyone is bullying me in the orphanage. They treat me so harsh."

[Y/n] cried on Kōshi's chest.

"Then the orphanage got caught on a fire. That's when I slept on the streets. But luckily... Luckily there was an organization who gave homes to children from the orphanage. But still, no parents. I was 12 that time. That's when I got this house. The organization gave us money. It give me a chance to go to school so I did. I thought I would make friends but... I never had. Not to brag but they said I was beautiful..."

"You are [Y/n]."

"T-Thank you... But I never wished for it... Because of my looks, I became a target. The girls were probably jealous because not only I got the looks but I also got the brains. But I never had the guts. The guts to be brave. And it's not only the girls. The boy's too. They would tease me from time to time. They would... Flirt with me and... I almost got raped. You understand that right?"

"Yeah, you gave me an intelligent brain [Y/n]."

"You're really the one who could give me love Kōshi... I could always say thank you..."

"You're welcome [Y/n]. But I should be the one thanking you."

"You're welcome to Kōshi..."