Part 3- The dream

Previous: I felt an arm go around me.. Was it Dabi? They're warm.. I then fell asleep.

Dream:

I was walking down a small alley, an alley much like the one that night... The night she left me.. As I continued to walk, It began to get darker... and darker... and darker... until.. Pitch black. A couldn't see much but I could make out a person approaching  me.. Tsukagi?

"Hello Y/N.. What a surprise to see you.. Aren't you... Dead" She said to me... I  knew this was a dream.. But it felt so real.. "Why did you leave me Tsuki?" I questioned her. "Why? Why?! Because! You weren't worth me getting hurt!  I would rather you die then me get hurt!" Those words.. They hurt.. I felt like actually dying. I knew they were true but it hurt coming from her.

In just a split second, I was surrounded by them.. Tsukagi, Mom, Dad... My whole family was surrounding me shouting, "Failure! You're such a failure!! No one could ever love you!" Over and over again.. I covered my ears and screamed, "Go away!"  I heard a sound.. A little louder, "Y/N! Y/N! Wake upp!" Huh?

Dream end

I sat up really fast.. Dabi was still there and he looked really worried.. So it was just a dream.. Thank god.. "Are you okay?! You started saying go away in your sleep it was really weird.." No.. Im not okay... "Yeah Im fine sorry.. Just a bad dream" I quickly wiped my teary eyes and gave him a small fake smile. "Ahh okay, well we need to start heading back" He got up and began walking as I just got up.I got onto my phone and seen the picture Tsukagi had taken of me and her with the flower crown. It made me tear up again.. Dabi turned back to me "Lets goo- are you sure you're okay?" He asked me. I looked up at him from my phone and shook my head. "What's up??"

After explaining the sister thing and why she was so upset about it

He patted my head and comforted me, "It's alright.. I've been there, Now lets go." I nodded and we continued walking back to the league.

That stupid dream has my head messed up...

----------------------------

Ah! Sorry this one is so short! The next one will be longer! Promise!! 392 words!