Part 7 -You asked me what..?

I woke up in the morning and Dabi was still asleep, His warm arms wrapped around me just like when we fell asleep. He's so warm.. While falling asleep in his arms was a nice feeling I couldn't help but remember him saying what he said....

Small Flashback:

"I swear you are such a princess, It's no wonder your sister left you-"

End:

I said I forgave him and stuff but It still hurts and I don't know how I can forgive him.. It's weird ya know, Dabi is seen as such a mean person to everyone in this cruel burning world but he's always been nice to me except then.. I know he meant it as a joke but I honestly don't understand.

At school

I was sitting next to the blonde again, Denki Kaminari. He doesn't seem so bad, the league has always made me understand how bad heroes were and I always believed they were because of what happened. I was younger then.. I'm starting to understand more and more about the world.

The thoughts begin to rush through my head remembering what Midoriya had said yesterday. Something about her thinking I was dead. She knows something and I know it. I need to try and talk to her. How would she know anything though.. What does she know.. She THOUGHT I was dead?

"Fuyami?" My thoughts were interrupted . "Ah- Here." I look around noticing Mr. Aizawa had been calling my name for a while. "Sorry.. just tired I didn't get much sleep." Aizawa just stared for a second and continued. "Hey you okay there?" Kaminari asked, No not really Kaminari. "yeah im fine! I was up pretty late last night working on some personal things" I smiled. "Ohhh so so like playing video games? I say that all then time when I'm up all night playing games" I laughed a little at how stupid he can be. "yes yes playing video games, Our secret. shhhhh"

After school

I ran up to L/N . "Hey!" She looked at me startled. "You seemed pretty upset yesterday after school. Just wanted to see if you're okay?" She just stared at me until finally speaking, "Fuyami... Can I ask you something.. You have to be honest." I nodded at her, i'm kind of scared on what shes going to ask. "After school yesterday.. were or were you not with The Villain Dabi? Did he or did he not call you Y/n L/n..." She stared at me with this look in her eye. "You- You asked me what?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh! I'm so so so sorry for taking so long on an update. School has been stressful and Ive been dealing with person things and Haven't had time to think of new ideas or what to right. Sorry for such a short chapter but this is all I could work up right now! I hope you enjoyed this bit and Ill try to post new chapters soon. 498 words.