You find out

Yuki- you were walking home from school before going to work. Yuki wasn't far behind you when you tripped. He grabbed your arm and you turned back only for him to come tumbling on top of you... turning him into a rat. You initially panicked until Tohru explained and you slightly calmed down. "So you're possessed by a rat spirit and Kyo is possessed by the cat and Shigure the dog. So every time you hug a girl you'll turn into the rat". You explained allowed sitting in Yuki's room after he'd changed back. "I'm ok, but this is very odd".

"Yeah I know try not to over think it". He sighed scratching his neck.

Kyo- he decided to try and fight Yuki, not for the first time apparently. You grabbed him by the waist from behind trying to stop him from jumping on Yuki. "Stop it"! You cried pulling him into your chest in a sort of bear hug. Suddenly you were holding an orange cat in Kyo's shirt. You dropped him and he glared at you. "Rude".

You screamed and ran to Shigure he instinctively caught you only to turn into a dog causing you to scream again. You swore and blacked out shortly. You woke up in time to see a very naked Kyo. "So you're all possessed and can't hug girls"? You asked covering your face with a pillow and laying on the floor.

"If I understood what you said correctly then yes". Shigure said yet to have turned back.

Hatsuharu- "he can't walk home". You said trying to help the sick Yuki stand.

"I'll have to transform so I can carry him". Haru sighed. "Oh well at least I get to hug a pretty girl". He chuckled hugging you snaking an arm around your waist seductively, suddenly he became a literal cow or ox

"Tohru, Yuki, Kyo you have so much explaining to do while we walk Yuki home"! You snapped. You growled and helped get Yuki on Haru's back. "Hatsuharu, thanks for whatever the hell just happened". You smiled patting his head.

"You'd better hang onto me so I don't turn back". Haru told you, surprising you that he could talk.

Momiji- you were decided trustworthy to let in on the secret. They let Momiji and Hatori tell you. They sat you down on your twelfth birthday with no one else in the room but the three of you. You were very nervous. "Can I do it now?? Can I hug her"? Momiji begged Hatori.

"Yes". Hatori smiled. Momiji hugged you and you smiled you knew what an affectionate person he was so you very confused why he had never hugged you before. You hugged him back suddenly you were only holding a small rabbit. Hatori explained while you pet Momiji to try and keep calm.

"So that's the big secret"? You laughed awkwardly. "It's kinda adorable"! You exclaimed hugging bunny Momiji. "Wait a second... Harry let me hug you"! You said lunging towards him to hug him. He got up and ran away very quickly back to your parents so you wouldn't hug him.

Shigure- it was very cold that day and Ayame looked very uncomfortable. "Ayame are you ok"? You asked putting an hand on his shoulder. He suddenly collapsed turning into a snake. You quickly picked him up putting him in your coat. You ran to find Shigure. He and Hatori laughed when Ayame became human again buck naked in the cold. He took your coat and ran to get his clothes. Hatori explained and Shigure hugged you tightly.

"I've been wanting to hug you"! He explained as you held him in his dog form, although he was still wrapped in a kimono.

"Do not hug me I won't be able to breath". Hatori told you patting your head.

Hatori- you were already dating when it happened. You simply tripped into him seeing his seahorse form you panicked trying to find him water, only to realize you didn't know what type of water he needed. You ran around his home saying. "Salt water or fresh water". Over and over again until you just threw him in the tub. When he changed back in the tub his legs shot over the sides and you hurried to get him a towel. You dried his head as he sat there in a robe.

"For future reference you'd kill a normal sea horse throwing it into the bath"! He chuckled. "So it doesn't bother you? You aren't scared or freaked out"? He asked. You kissed his hand and smiled at him.

"Of course not, this is a part of you and I care about all of you". You told him holding his hand. You put his hand on your side and put yours on his shoulder. "If this is as close as we can be I'll be ok". You promised him.