A dirty thought/moment

Yuki- you were laying on his bed since Tohru was sleeping in your room. You closed your book when he walked in. He was drying his hair and just thought. 'She should crawl into my bed and surprise me more often'.

"Oh sorry Yuki". You said standing up and leaning over his bed to straighten it out.

"Thanks (Y/n)". He said slapping you on the butt. You froze for a second but snapped back to reality shortly.

"Yuki"? You asked turning towards him. "Why did you do that"?

"I'm sorry I won't do it again! It was there and I lost impulse control. I'm sorry". He panicked backing away.

"It's fine I'm going to bed good night"! You exclaimed nervously leaving the room. You kissed his cheek and almost left the room before turning back for a moment to see him lean over to stretch. You took a step back and smacked him on the butt. He looked up at you blushing, but he smiled slightly. "Now we're even". You said leaving the room. You went to bed trying not to laugh, you didn't quiet see the situation like Yuki did.

Kyo- it was a pretty hot day, so you were eating some frozen grapes wearing a tank top and shorts. You were sitting on the front steps letting the sprinkler mist you. Kyo sat with you, he thought you looked very pretty even with sweat dripping down your neck and chest. 'Man those are some great...'

"Hey Kyo, want a grape"? You asked with a smile snapping him from his thoughts. He nodded. You popped a grape in your mouth and kissed him passing it into his. You giggled at the expression on his face. It was surprised, but delighted. He rested his head on your shoulder and you pet his arm. "Want another"? You joked popping another grape in your mouth. You giggled and he grabbed your face to kiss you, this time he used his tongue to steal it from you. You blushed and covered your face. You jostled the grapes and dropped one down your shirt.

"You were offering". He chuckled before seeing you reach down your shirt for the grape. 'I could get that one too.' He thought with a dreamy sigh.

Hatsuharu-he was completely intentional in all of his actions. Often joking about making you his, it didn't bother you since you knew he really couldn't. You were kissing when dark Haru made a visit. It was after school so you were in a skirt and he could see your legs. You were laying on your back on a bench under the stairs and he knelt next to you kissing you. "Those are the road to the promise land, can I ask what the toll is"? He smirked putting a hand on your leg.

"Too high for you". You told him trying to kiss him again. He moved away from your face and kissed the side of your thigh. You sat up and rolled your eyes. "Haru". You groaned. He put a hand between your thighs and you squeezed them together.

"Dang it". He sighed kissing your leg again. You pulled his face up to kiss him again and he growled reaching a hand up your skirt again. You grabbed his hand and put it on your waist, light Haru came back and pulled away. "What did I do"? He asked.

"Kissed me". You chuckled, you didn't really lie. You kissed his forehead.

"Am I a better kisser when I'm dark"? He asked with true concern.

"Either way you're an equally good kisser". You told him. "I like light Haru's kisses more they're more sentimental". You smiled.

Momiji- he'd taken "advice" from Shigure. He held you by the waist smiling down at you, not too weird until they ran down to your hips. You chuckled nervously kissing him. He squeezed your hips and you pulled away. "Momiji". You cautioned moving his hands away.

"Shigure said if I want to get closer to you I should be more aggressive". He told you blushing. 'Can I help it? She has such a beautiful figure.' He smiled to himself.

"Let's not talk to Shigure about relationships anymore". You chuckled. "We can move at our own pace". You said putting hands on his shoulders. You kissed him softly and felt him smile.

"No problem my dear".

Shigure- you were drying your hair in your robe and he came into your room. "Hi". You smiled closing your robe more.

"Hello". He smiled kissing the side of your head, he caught a glimpse down your robe and smirked cockily and sat on your bed. 'If that robe fell, I'd have no choice, I'd kiss every inch of her' he thought. You saw his face slightly blushed and turned towards him.

"Can I help you"? You asked jokingly.

"Yeah, I need a kiss". He smiled brightly as if it was never a thought in his mind. You locked lips with him and he put a hand on your waist. He started to slide a hand down towards your butt and you pulled away.

"Stop that". You joked pushing him away. You turned away from him to finish with your hair and he flipped your robe up. You were thankfully wearing underwear's. "Shigure"! You scolded.

"Sorry". He blushed with a koi smile on his face.

Hatori- you were asleep on the couch, still in your work clothes. Your button up shirt undone so he could see your cleavage. 'One more button that's all I need.' He sighed knowing it was wishful thinking. He started to go to his room and you moved undoing your shirt a little more. He sighed biting his thumb. He watched as you tossed trying to get comfortable. He grabbed a blanket and covered you. Having got his fill he didn't want any surprise visitors seeing you like that. You realized he was there and sat up. "Hi Tori". You chuckled and sat up slightly.

"Hi, bed time". He said kneeling next to you, he was fully aware that your shirt was open. You however were not. You kissed him and he smiled. You headed to the bathroom to change and realized your state of appearance was most provocative.