Bad jokes "the sugar"

Shigure had the male Zodiacs in the living room putting together a bit of a challenge. "Men and boys I propose a challenge! I have recently made good money off of my book deal, and I'd like to share the wealth, any of you that can get a female to reenact this joke with you I will give ¥5000"! He announced putting a fat stack of cash on the table, along with a piece of paper. Kyo picked it up and read it out loud.

"Really Shigure"? Hatori rolled his eyes.

" ¥5000 is ¥5000, I'm in". Haru decided. The rest of them soon less than willingly complied.

Yuki- "(Y/n). I need you to ask me for the sugar". Yuki blushed slightly.

"What, why"? You asked in confusion.

"Just ask me for the sugar, please". He smiled nervously.

"Alright I guess". You giggle slightly. "Can I have the sugar, Yuki"? You asked before receiving a kiss on the cheek from him. "Oh you geek! Wait is that a camera? You jerk"! You blushed covering your face.

Kyo- "(Y/n), ask me for the sugar". Kyo ordered clearly holding a camera.

"Why what are you going to do"? You asked nervously.

"It's a bet please just asked". He sighed frustratedly.

"Ok fine, can I have the sugar"? You asked in a slightly annoyed way. He quickly kissed you on the forehead making you blush. "Oh that kind of sugar". You giggled extremely embarrassed.

Hatsuharu- "(y/n) ask for the sugar". Haru told you while you were over at Shigure's. You could see his phone peaking out just above the edge of the table filming you.

"May I have the sugar"? You chuckled nervously.

"May I have the sugar what"? He teased.

"May I have the sugar please Haru"? You rolled your eyes and suddenly received a kiss on the forehead. "What was that all about"?

Momiji- "(y/n), please ask for the sugar". He told you while you were actually having tea.

"Um, ok". You chuckled. "May I please have the sugar"? You smiled sweetly. He kissed your cheeks making you laugh.

"Of course"! He exclaimed and you saw the camera drop off the edge of the table.

Shigure- "I don't have to do it it's my money". Shigure told Yuki defensively.

"Wow. You don't want an excuse to kiss (y/n)"? Yuki smirked. Shigure begrudgingly went to the kitchen where you were getting a snack. "(Y/n), watcha making"? He asked you.

"Just cinnamon and sugar toast". You told him buttering your toast. He saw the sugar on the counter and quickly grabbed it up holding it in the air, you rolled your eyes. "Hey I need that you glutton"! You exclaimed reaching for it.

"All you must do is ask. So rude, tsk tsk tsk". He sighed shaking his head.

"Shigure stop messing around and give me the sugar"! You ordered jumping trying to grab the sugar. He leaned down meeting you half way and kissed you.

"You can have all the sugar you want"! He smirked putting it on the table.

Hatori- he put the sugar on a high shelf in your kitchen so you'd have to ask him for it. You were making banana bread and needed it. "Hatori where did you leave the sugar"? You asked not seeing it where it normally was.

"Top shelf"! He called from his office.

"Thank you"! You then realized in no way could you reach the sugar on your own and Hatori had asked you not to climb on the counter anymore. "Hatori I need you to get me the sugar"! You called back to him.

He came out of his office and kissed you on the forehead. "You need to grow a couple more inches". He teased grabbing his phone from the counter.