Kissing or kidding?

Yuki- you were at his home Kyo and Tohru were in the kitchen getting dinner ready. "Would you like to watch a movie after dinner"? Yuki offered.

"I'd love to! What type of movie were you thinking"? You asked smiling.

"We can choose one from my room". He told you standing up. You nodded and stood up following him to his room. You both sat on the floor going through movies and your hands touched reaching for the same movie. He took your hand and leaned towards you, you froze. You were nervous to kiss him... You thought he'd turn into a rat if you did. He noticed and mistook it for you not wanting to kiss him. Before either of you couldn't say anything Kyo opened the door.

"Dinner is ready (y/n), the rat can scavenge". Kyo snarled.

"Right so we agree on the movie"? You chuckled nervously picking up the dvd case.

"Yeah"... he sighed and you stepped towards him kissing him carefully. He smiled kissing you back. "It's a great movie". He smiled.

Kyo- you were sitting in his room studying his least favorite subject and he refused to go any further due to his frustration. "Come on Kyon-Kyon"! You jeered.

"Don't call me that". He growled.

"I'll make you a deal". You said stroking his forearm to keep his attention, you assumed that it was the cat in him that liked to be pet like that. "If you get the next question wrong you have to give me a hug and we'll continue studying with cat Kyo, if you get it right I'll do whatever you want".

"Wow you really don't realize how that can be twisted"... he chuckled. "Deal". You asked the next question and he got it right surprisingly.

"I guess you're going to say we're done studying". You shrugged.

"Oh that's better than what I had in mind". He chuckled putting a hand on your cheek and kissing you. You kissed back for a moment and pulled away. "Does that apply to every question"? He asked with a nervous smile.

"No". Was all you said unsure if he wanted to kiss you or just wanted a kiss.

Hatsuharu- it was his first day as a first year, he'd captured your heart with his big cow eye despite him being slightly younger. You were walking in the hall your first day of schools. You saw the student council president addressing Haru and Momiji's wardrobe "malfunctions" with Yuki, Kyo and Tohru. You'd been seeing Haru for a couple weeks at the time. You were just old enough to reach the cut off date for the year you were in (same as Tohru) and he was just barely too young. You walked up next to him and snapped at the student council president since he was upsetting Momiji. "Makato leave them alone". You growled.

"Why? I'm simply asking questions and applying common sense is my job in this institution"! Makato explained.

"Shut up". Haru growled and you stepped back towards Kyo, you grabbed Momiji's hand to take him with you since it appeared dark Haru was going to make an appearance. "I thought I had shit on my shoe, but you're what I've been smelling".

"You can't speak to me like-". Makato stammered falling on his butt.

"Whoa Haru". Kyo chided.

"Why don't I ask you some questions now? You think wearing a tie means you're not a bully? Or no ones ever been mugged by a guy not wearing jewelry? That people with one hair color can't murder a man"? He asked picking the president up by the collar of his shirt. "Just who do you think you are? God or somethin'? Huh"? You sighed and the others' faces went pale.

"It's dark Haru". They said in unison.

"No one else saw that coming"? You sighed putting your hand over your face.

"Well what happen? Where's your righteous fury? Lost your voice"? Haru growled and shook the president. He and Kyo started fighting and Haru finally got his point across about Momiji by rhetorically giving an example. "What if Yuki wore a girl's uniform, you wouldn't object then". He smirked and the class president started imagining it.

"Ok but in what way do you have undeniable proof your hair is naturally that color"? Tekei demanded.

"Undeniable proof"? He phrased a smirk creeping onto his face. He grabbed Makato by the tie and dragged him to the bathroom. You heard screaming and the president stumbled back out in shock.

"Let's go we have no reason for concern here". He said standing up straight, you were very confused.

"What did you show him in the bathroom that was undeniable proof"? You asked and Haru walked up to you.

"I can show you later if you like". He smiled and Yuki and Kyo smacked him. You knelt next to Haru and put a hand on his shoulders.

"I'm tired". He sighed and you kissed the corner of his lips making him smile. You helped him up and the bell rang. "See you after school".

"See you then". You smiled heading for the stairs.

Momiji- you were in his father's building talking to Tohru and he ran up to you. He was getting jealous of Tohru having your attention. He leaned very close to your face and pet your head. "Hi (Y/n)"! He smiled making you blush. "Oh Hast du gedacht, ich würde dich küssen"? He teased. He kissed you on the cheek making you smile.

"Shush up". You blushed. He hugged you and turned into the bunny.

"Heute kein Küssen, wir haben ein Publikum"! He teased again. You rolled your eyes and pet his head. While you continued your conversation with Tohru.

Shigure- you were sitting in Shigure's room while he wrote his book. You had your eyes closed and he assumed you were asleep. He sat next to you taking a break and pushed the hair away from your face. "Seven years and she's still so perfect". He sighed kissing you on the lips gently as to not wake you. You being awake put a hand on the back of his neck.

"Only took you 7 years". You sighed turning over on you side away from him.

"I was caught up in a memory it isn't like that"! He exclaimed blushing.

"Ok, if you say so, either way it was nice". You sighed closing your eyes again.

Hatori- you were in his office rubbing his shoulders and he sighed deeply. "Thank you my lovely". He said taking your hand. You'd been trying different things trying to see if you could find some way that you could sit in his lap and he could hold you in come way, pillows, blankets thickly layered clothing nothing worked. You wanted him to hold you and kiss you. You thought he couldn't do either. He got up and stretched. You decided to head back to your room and run a bath. You had your bath and he opened the bathroom door to see you in your robe. "Are you angry with me"? He asked.

"Of course not". You told him holding his face. "What made you think that"? He sighed with relief and you very carefully kissed him jaw. When nothing happen you kissed his face again. He chuckled.

"What? Did you think I'd turn into a seahorse"? He laughed, but you weren't laughing you kissed him and he melted into the kiss. He held your arms and smiled into the kiss. You released him and he was breathing heavily. "How long have you wanted to do that for"? He asked chuckling slightly.

"A while". You sighed pressing your forehead to his. You almost wanted to cry.