Chapter 1

Rufus's pov

Hands ran over my hips as the kiss was deepened. A moan escaped my lips as my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer and begging for more. He tugged on the waist of my trousers, letting them slide down slightly. The waistband was slid down over my thighs-

I jolted upright, heart pounding in my chest and face flushed. I placed one hand on my chest, trying to slow down my breathing. I wanted to forget that dream but every single detail was ingrained into my mind. I looked over to my clock. 2:38am. I sighed, falling back down on the bed and looking up at my ceiling.
"Why does this keep happening? What is wrong with me?" I mumble. If Orga found out about this then he'd not want to be my friend anymore. Having dream fantasy's about fucking your best friend. Your best friend who's a guy. I got up, slipping out from under the covers. I needed a drink to cool down. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I took a glass from the cupboard and began filling it up with water. I lifted my head up, looking out the window while drinking. While looking out the window, the light outside the front door turned on. I turned around, eyebrows furrowed together. The light that had turned on was the motion sensor security light. I stared at the front door for a few seconds until the light went out. I sighed, turning back around. It was probably just a fox or raccoon. I look back out the window, watching some of the shadows moving. I know Rogue loves doing this. He said it was calming, watching all the movements that were caused by the clouds moving across the moon. Some clouds move across the moon at that exact moment, blocking all light to the back garden.  I take a sip of my drink, tilting my head up slightly. When I finish my cup, moonlight shines through the window. I look up only to drop my glass, the object falling to the ground and smashing with a loud noise. On the other side is a face. I look around my the area, trying to find any sign of my lacrima so I can call someone. When I look out the window, there is nothing. I wipe my eyes before looking out the window again. It must have been my imagination. I'm getting all worked up tonight over so much stuff. I look down to the ground where the smashed glass is. Some blood trickles down from one of my feet and onto the floor. I must have cut my foot when I dropped the glass. I bend down and begin picking up all the shards of glass that I could find before throwing them in the bin. I use a spell to get up the smaller shards I might have missed before walking to the bathroom. I pull out the shard that had got stuck in my foot, putting that in the bin in the bathroom before cleaning up the blood and wrapping up the cut in some bandages. It would heal in a few days so it wasn't that big of a deal. When I was sure that the wound was patched up, I went back to my room and lay down in bed. I just needed to sleep and hope that this was all just a dream or that I had just imagined that face in the window.