Author's note

I finished another story! I can't believe it! After finishing Gilded Cage, I thought I would stop writing, because inspiration came and went, because it's hard putting what I had in mind into words. And writing, without motivation is actually hard to sustain. So I am really happy I finished this story! I hope you all had fun reading Odette and Yves' story!

Throughout the entire time I was posting the story, I kept fearing you readers might discover a secret (maybe you have already discovered, you just choose to stay silent about it). The truth is Odette actually hasn't reborn FIVE times, just FOUR times. Odette has lived through 5 lives, but she hasn't undergone the process of reborning 5 times. But well, when I discovered this, more than 10 chapters has already been posted. And The Villainess who has Reborn Four Times just doesn't sound as good as the title now. So... 

As I have said before in another author's note, I like reborn stories. I also like a good villainess who realized her faults then turned better story. But the stories available these days don't satisfy me, so I decided to write one myself! Here's the inspiration for this story.

Once again thank you for checking this story out. Your comments and supports really motivate me to continue writing this story! See you next time!

If you really really like my stories and wish to support:  https://ko-fi.com/butterfly_effect

1/2/2020-2/5/2020

Also in this Universe--Now posted! A spin off of Odette's story. 

<After the Villainess Failed to Overthrow the Gods>

'In every story, there is a villain who has been defeated

'In every story, there is a villain who has been defeated. What happens to the defeated villain?'

After Lorelei's plot to overthrow the gods failed, she was stripped of her power and voice. She became a mermaid bound to a lake, with her enemy (the god) keeping guard of her. This is a story between a defeated villainess and her enemy.