Three

Jimin's POV
[After his rejection]

After my conversation with Y/n I lowered my head and walked back to the group.

"Hey Jimin. I thought you were gonna hang with Y/n?" Jin asked the sulking boy as he closed his locker.

"She rejected it because she made plans with her friend first." Hoseok wrapped his arm around me.

"Cheer up boy." Hoseok tried to make me smile by showing his funny faces.

And it worked.

"She said next time though." Jimin happily said.

She actually said 'maybe next time' but I didn't want to tell the guys that.

"Come on. We'll have a sleepover at my house and we have all the fun we need." Jin said as he went in between Hoseok and I and put his arms on us.

We were all riding in Jin's van going to the store to get snacks for our sleepover.

"Let's go Tae and Hobi." We three hopped out of the van.

"Don't forget my banana milk!" I heard Jungkook yell from the van.

After we enter, we separated because we all know what to get already.

As I went for the banana milk I heard, "Hi Jimin." and there she was, standing in front of me.

"Hi Y/n." I greeted her back.

"Who's this?" I ask pointing at the unfamiliar boy next to Y/n.

"Oh this is Seojun, he is my-."

"I'm her boyfriend and who are you?" I was so shocked I couldn't even answer.

"He's just a classmate of mine from school." Y/n answered for me.

"Well we gotta go but I'll see you at school." Y/n waved bye as she and Seojun walked away holding hands.

'I can't believe this' My face went blank as I walked towards the check out to see Tae and Hoseok.

"Hey why so down?" Hoseok was actually concerned onto why I look even more sad.

"Y/n has a b-boyfriend." I was on the urge of crying.

"How do you know?" Taehyung asks with doe eyes.

"I just ran into them."

"Ohh poor Jiminie. Come on I'll pay then we can go okay." Hoseok said

I nodded.

"Don't worry. Tonight we'll help you forget about her." Tae hung his arm around me and showed me his boxed smiled.

I smiled back.

After 10 minutes we finally made it to Jin's house.

"First of all, Joon go grab the vodka. We'll have fun, play some games, and Jimin if you mention or even say anything about Y/n, you need to take a shot." Jin pointed his finger at me.

I sighed.

After 4 shots.

"Jimin how do you feel?" Jin asks eyeing me.

"Why d-did Y/n do t-this to me?" I slurred.

After 1 game and 2 shots.

"Jimin get up. I need to talk to you...alone." Jin grabbed my arm and pulled me to the kitchen.

"Look you need to forget Y/n. After tonight you need to remember what she did to you and how you're gonna handle it." Jin coldly said through his teeth.

"What?" I was starting to get a headache but I also tried to understand Jin.

"You need to be heartless towards her."

After our conversation we didn't notice someone was listening at the door.

'Who knew Jin was this cold-hearted and would go this far?' The person thought.