Seven

"Hey can we go now?" I ask Soo as she is dancing her life away.

"Why? Aren't you having fun, you were the one who suggested to come here tonight." Soojin stopped dancing.

"Yeah you're right." I then think back to Jimin.

I'm not gonna let one person ruin my night.

I look back at Soo. "Hey I'm gonna look for Jun okay." I then left Soo on the dance floor.

After a few minutes of trying to find Jun through the crowded house I come across Jimin attempting to flirt with a girl.

It took me 5 minutes to realize I've been staring at them.

They didn't notice me but I had forgot what my mission was and went back to the table with all the liquor.

Laughing, laughing, and more laughing.

The group of boys. "Dude how's school abroad?" Jackson asks Seojun.

"It's been alright and there's a lot of cute girls there." Seojun smiles in his drink.

"Cute." Jackson grins at the thought.

Nobody notices Jimin walking by.

"So you have a girlfriend?"

Seojun looks around at the group smiling.

Jimin scoffed. 'Of course he does. Why did she play me like that if she had a boyfriend?' He walked away before Seojun could explain to boys.

"I actually do."

They "ooh".

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Y-" Seojun stopped when he heard Soojin call his name.

"Have you seen Y/n? I haven't seen her in the past hour, I'm starting to get worried." Soojin frowned then started to look around in the area.

"No I-" A noise was heard in a nearby room.

Soojin and Seojun walked into a room filled with people and red solo cups all over the floor.

Y/n stood drunkenly and started dancing for all the people cheering.

Soojin stepped in before Y/n could be able to take her shirt off. Mostly the boys complained about the interference.

"Y/n stop you're drunk. let's go home."

"Wait I have to complete m-m*hiccup*y dare." Y/n slurred.

"You don't have to complete anything. Oh hold on I got you." Soojin struggled to get to the doorway and Seojun helped them get to the front of the house.

"You guys going already?" Jackson appeared in front of them.

"Yeah Y/n doesn't seem well and I think she really needs me right now." Soojin said passing by Jackson.

Jackson stopped Seojun.

"Hey so I would like to know who's you're girlfriend?"

"Oh ahaha maybe next time. I should really take Y/n home." They nodded to each other and Jackson went to enjoy the rest of the party.

"Oh my god guys you should've seen what happened?" Jungkook came back to the group shocked.

"What?"

"Y/n got really drunk then some random guy dared her to dance and strip in front of them."

"Huh?! Whe-" Jimin stood up then met Jin's cold dead eyes.

"I-I mean what else is knew?" Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin why are like this now? You were never cold." Namjoon narrowed his eyes at the boy.

Jin rolled his eyes. "I've been telling you guys. It's all Y/n's fault, tell them Jimin." They turned their heads.

"Ahh y-yeah." Jimin lowered his head.

"Oh my god"
"Aish I thought she was nice"
"I can't believe this"

"Man what is wrong with you guys Jungkook where is this guy?!" Taehyung stood up getting tired of this and followed Jungkook.

"R-right there. Why are you so angry?"

Taehyung straight up punched the guy who told Y/n to strip and left the scene.

"Tell the guys I'm going home. I'm not feeling well." Taehyung shook his head and walked right out the door.

'Why is Taehyung acting differently too now?' Jin suspiciously eyed the closed door Taehyung just walked out of.

"Aww baby why did you get so drunk? I'm really worried that this might be about Jimin?" Soojin softly put Y/n on her bed and pulled a blanket over.

As she walked back downstairs she sees her brother put on his jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to the party. I'm gonna punch that guy who fricken told Y/n to strip!"

"No you're not!" Seojun stopped as he reached the door.

"Look. I don't want you making a scene and we need to talk about the Y/n and Jimin situation as soon she wakes up. Plus you shouldn't leave two drunk gir-"

Soojin passed out mid sentence.

"Shit. How would you girls be able to survive without me?" Seojun picked up his sister and walked upstairs to put her right next to Y/n.