Five

"Now remember what I told you?" Jin nodded to Jimin.

"Yes. She has only been playing me and I need to act cold towards her for playing my feelings." Jimin repeated what his older friend told him last time.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" The rest of the group came to Jin's locker.

"Nothing. Just asking Jimin what was homework for pysch." He lied to his friends.

"Is that true Jimin?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah...well I gotta go can't be late for class." Jimin awkwardly left.

But the group didn't take notice of the boy's weird attitude.

Jimin entered the classroom and saw that Y/n has already made it to her seat.

He would normally sit next to her but because of his new thoughts he went to sit on the other side of the room.

"Hey Jim-" He just walked passed by her without acknowledging the girl.

'That's odd' Y/n questioned Jimin's action but ignored it.

She just sat in silence and waited till the teacher arrived.

"Good morning class. Today you will get a chance to work on your projects and if you're done it will be given as free time but use it wisely." Ms. Cho said and sat behind her desk.

Jimin was Y/n's partner so she stood up and walked to where Jimin was now sitting.

He noticed her coming so he quickly turned to the closest classmate and gave her compliments.

Y/n arrived and heard them laughing.

"Uh Jimin we should work on-" She was cut off.

He scoffed. "Can't you see I was talking to a friend. Right Jeanie?"

"It's actually Jennie."

"Whatever."

"Sorry but we need to work on our project and I actually wanted to tell you something." I shyly said.

"You can work on it by yourself right?" Jimin coldly said.

"But-"

"Great see you later or maybe I'll see you later." He turned back to Jennie and Y/n was taken aback. So she just walked away.

Why did he say maybe like that?

Y/n's eyes lightly teared but she quickly wiped it before anyone noticed.

'What happened to him?'

Class ended and Y/n was the first to leave class.

She kept her down, she was on the urge to cry then she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"Y/n it's me. Tell me what happened." Y/n raised her head at her best friend's voice.

Soojin's eyes soften at Y/n's state. She was crying into Soojin's shoulder.

"Oh baby. Tell me what happened." They walked outside and found a bench to sit on.

"I d-don't know what h-happened." Y/n sniffled.

"He was so nice then out of no where he suddenly turns cold towards me." That confused Soojin.

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't even sit next to me like he usually does and when I asked to work on the project he coldly said to do it myself, so I didn't even get a chance to tell him how I feel about him." Y/n cried more and harder this time.

Soojin comforted her and rubbed her back.

"This is all your fault." Y/n shot her eyes at Soojin.

"What? How is my fault." Soojin softened her eyes again.

"You told me he liked me when he clearly doesn't and I'm sure he hasn't even liked me before." She sit further from her friend.

Soojin scooted towards her. "I'm sorry. It was so sure he did. How about I make it up to you and treat you to ice cream?"

"Okay." Y/n looks at Soojin with sad eyes.

"Then when we get back to my house we can beat up Seojun for also assuming and embarrassing you in front of Jimin on Friday."

Y/n cried again. "I forgot about that. This is all yours and Seojun's fault."

"I'm really so sorry baby. I'll beat up Seojun on his behalf."

Y/n groaned. "What you Seo siblings do to me?" Both girls chuckled and hugged.