Sixteen

She gulps. "H-hi Jin." He quietly greeted back. He then kept his head down and lead everyone to the living room.

Y/n didn't make any eye contact but everyone had their eyes on her.

Jin cleared his throat. "So I would like to start by apologizing to Jimin." The said boy looks at him.

"Jimin." He tries to gather the words. "I'm very, deeply sorry for manipulating and messing with you and your feelings."

Water began to collect at the bottom lid of his eyes.

"Jin-" Jungkook gave his older friend hurting eyes but he just shook his head.

It became silent again but Jimin started.

"And Y/n, I didn't mean a word about what I said today. I guess Jin really got to my head that made me really hate you. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." He croaked.

"I accept the apology but I'm not really sure if all the things you said was mostly because of Jin's convincing." He was going to say something but Taehyung cuts in.

"This is all touching, really, however I'm still wandering...why did you go through all this just get Jimin to hate Y/n." All eyes were on Jin once again.

He was stumped, nothing was coming out of his mouth.

"Jin. Is this all because of what happened between us?" Y/n blurted out.

Widened eyes and open mouths everywhere. Everyone stood there shook.

"You guys have a history?" Yoongi asked.

They nodded.

"You didn't tell me this." Soojin whispered to Y/n's side. The guys did the same to Jin.

He sighed. "We went out for two years in high school, the reason you guys didn't know was because we kept it a secret."

Y/n eyes began to tear up.

Jin continued. "We wanted to keep it a secret because at the time my father had an arranged marriage for me."

"We remember you told us that part."

He nodded. "He found out about our relationship so he told me if I don't break up with Y/n he would ruin her."

Sniffing.

"After we separated we decided it was best to avoid each other. Graduation happened and I thought that would be the last I would see her."

"But it wasn't"

"Exactly. After a year I finally saw her. Sitting on a bench at the college campus. But I still kept my distance, until we bumped into each other at the beginning of this school year."

Y/n caught Jin's eyes then looked away.

"I was happy to see her but her, she wasn't very shocked. I persisted on getting her back but she kept rejecting me and my offers."

"Is she who I saw rejected you?" Hoseok asked.

He clenched his teeth and nodded. "When I found out that Jimin was interested in Y/n-"

"You just decided to have him hate me so I would come back to you." Y/n scoffed and stood up.

"Unbelievable. You know you're the one who decided to end it. We could have fought for our relationship then."

"I tried." He mumbled.

"Well it's all over now. I-I think I should go."

"Come on Soojin." At that the girls have left the house.

Jin was at no words.

Jimin stood up and looked at Jin disappointed. "You would go that low just to get her back? I accept your apology but I thought we were friends."

The door was slammed. "We are."

He slumped in his chair. Everyone walked over to Jin. Taehyung puts his hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry that this happened but I think you're gonna need to give the two of them time to fully forgive you."

He grunted and put his head in his hands. The guys continued to stand there listening to the poor guy. "I did in the first place felt jealous, that's why I went with that stupid plan. But I saw how he looked at her and how she smiled and laughed whenever they're together in class...then I realized how deeply he fell for her that I couldn't control myself. However I will let her go for him, I just want everything to go back to the way it was where we are all best friends and Y/n didn't have to avoid me at all."

"Even if Jimin and Y/n ends up together being happy."