Bio - The Kinslayer

( Cloth color is up to you and ignore the weapon )

Name : (Y/N) the Kinslayer

Class : Avenger

Type : Knight of the Round Table

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Weapon : Clamor Tenebris ( Scream of Darkness )

Weapon origin : Weapon gifted to him by the unknown sorceress - Morgan - once he has taken an interest in Mordred and sworn to be by her side

Weapon origin : Weapon gifted to him by the unknown sorceress - Morgan - once he has taken an interest in Mordred and sworn to be by her side. This weapon is capable of great feats of strenght and requires to be used only by the strongest. This weapon is capable to cutting throught the toughest of armors and even breaking other weapons.

Legend of the Kinslayer :

 (Y/N) was a loyal Knight of the Round Table and joined at the same time as Mordred. The two hit it off rather quickly with Mordred's passion and tomboyish nature to be just like 'his father'. The two has become almost inseparable always fighting, working and eating together. But as we know, Mordred is a woman...

 He found out by accident on one of their missions when he had to patch up wounded Mordred and after taking off 'his' armor it turned out that his best friend is in fact a female. (Y/N) wasn't swayed by this or rather, he wasn't in a negative way. The two become even closer and (Y/N) was like a shadow and bodyguard for Mordred even if she often pissed off when he told he's devoted to her.

 With passing time Mordred grew colder and angered at Artoria for not noticing her or even accepting her - the only wish she ever had. Her grief turned to anger and she started plotting the fall of her 'father' in order to take the throne for herself. She started to plot and created alliance with those that hated Artoria just like she did.

 She knew that it had to come to this confrontation and one day she approached (Y/N). She had new feelings after spending so much time together... She loved him deeply and was scared of his answer but once she told him of what she was planning he didn't hesitate to answer her call to arms and joined her side.