Chapter 1 - The Gate of Chaldea

Love interest question. Do you want Mordred to be the only love interest or should someone else join in? Don't be shy! I'll think over every proposition!

If you enjoy my OC work, be sure to check out my OC journal I made. ( I'll put link in comments for easy access. There's a Predator based Servant there already. )

( Narrator P.o.V )

Chaldea

Summoning Room

Young master, Ritsuka Fujimaru, managed to get back from being pulled into her first singularity. Mashu, now a Demi-Servant, and Roman, doctor from Chaldea, had to put the weight of humankind on her shoulders. She felt it weight her down and she knew that she has to go all out or the spark of humanity will die down completely.

Mashu explained to Ritsuka how the Saint Quartz works and brought her to the summoning chamber. She has to try summoning her first Servant and she feels like it's a great responsibility to get the strongest there is to aid them in their goal.

She sets down the Saint Quartz in it's places before taking a few deep breaths and - doing much like Mashu has explained - started to open the flow of magic on the cristals while pouring her power on it. She felt the magical circuits in her body flaring to life but she couldn't stop the overwhelming feeling of hundreds of eyes resting upon her.

Ritsuka : Please... I need strength to save humanity...

She poured even more magic into it, not understanding that she's overloading her own magic circuits which may damage the summoning and completely destroy the Quartz. Suddenly the Quartz flared with light before rising and spinning in circle. Light filled the summoning chamber as a Servant was being pulled throught...

Ritsuka cut off the stream of magic and fell to her knees from exhaustion as a figure started to form. Her eyes widen as the person appeared. Tall knight in armor and giant axe at his side stood right in front of her. She felt kind of small in his presence...

(Y/N) : I am (Y/N) the Kinslayer! Avenger class Servant! ...Is Mordred around by any chance?

Ritsuka : I'm your Master, Ritsuka Fujimaru! Sorry, but you're my first summoned Servant - aside from Caster Cu.

(Y/N) : No need to beat yourself up over this, Master. I'm sure she'll come around eventually, she just loves getting into troubles.

Ritsuka : ...She?

(Y/N) : Well, not many know about it, I guess...

Ritsuka : You'll be able to tell me all about this! For now how about you'll meet others?

(Y/N) : Lead the way!

She was very happy! She just managed to summon a powerful Servant, five stars and quite a firepower! He was also an Avenger but she didn't quite get it... She felt like she really needs to catch up on all possible Servant classes. She took him on a small tour showing the Servant dorms, that at the moment are completely empty, and pointed out that he can take a room.

(Y/N) : Hmmm...

Ritsuka : Is something the matter?

(Y/N) : Do you have any spare beds?

Ritsuka : I guess there are a few in case something happened. They're in the storage. Why?

(Y/N) : I like bigger beds, besides once you'll summon Mordred we're gonna room together.