Chapter 2 - Of Dragons and Witch

I forgot to slap pictures in the previous chapter so that change with post of this one.

Welcome to France! Where everything wants to turn into shishkebab and have you grilled by dragon!

Waifu wars are still on. For not it looks like Mordred with a slight chance of Ritsuka. Maybe a bit of Fran since these get together amazingly. But voting is still on.

( Reader P.o.V )

Chaldea

I stood on the side with Cu as Ritsuka and Roman were talking about this new Singularity with a few butts in from Mash. I wonder what could possibly happen that those frog eaters died out in history... They could all be set ablaze for all I care. Will they finish talking? I want to get to slashing and cleaving!

Cu : You seem really bored there.

(Y/N) : Take a step closer and I will show you just how bored I am.

Cu : No thanks, I like all my bodyparts where they are.

(Y/N) : You sure?

Ritsuka : Okay, let's get to it! We have France to save!

Mash : Right!

(Y/N) : Finally some action!

I saw Fou running over to Mash's unsummoning coffin before jumping in with her. I shrugged before preparing to move to my Master's location as I saw Leonardo and Roman talking about something silently while looking at me and where Mash was. This just makes this strangely suspicious...

ORDER I - Hundred Years' War of the Evil Dragons

France

Domremy

I joined Master just to see we're in the middle of nowhere... This is just going great! I also noticed Fou running over to Mash and Master while they are busy trying to understand where they are. As Master is too busy talking I looked around and soon noticed a group of soldiers heading our way. I have no idea what is their policy about this type of thing. Should I just cut them up or knock them out?

I returned to Master, Cu and Mash...

Actually. What is that weapon...? Giant shield? I know ONE person who would arm themselves with a weapon of almost no agressive capability... Galahad. The fool who threw himself under my assault to save some poor soldiers and pull my attention away from Artoria. He was partialy responsible for my death...

Ritsuka : (Y/N)?

(Y/N) : Yes, Master?

Ritsuka : You're glaring at Mash... Are you okay?