Chapter 3 - Vampires and Saints

I was thinking about romance of this book... I got an idea, but you're gonna see as we go through with it! Actual summoning for most Servants that appeared won't be here until the end because 1. I don't want to mess up plot. 2. It will be a lot of work, fitting all those Servants in.

So, there will be short chapters here and there as skits and some cannon - or not cannon, depends - oneshots.

( Reader P.o.V )

France

La Charite

We talked in our travels. We all shared something about ourselves with Jeanne. While thinking over what to do we decided to head for Orleans and make our move against Dragon Witch from there. Jeanne explained that getting there won't be easy and the best course of action would be to gather some informations. I'm more of a slayer type myself so I'll leave talking to them...

It was pretty calm until we saw smoke in the distance, from village Jeanne called La Charite. We ran there and upon entering we saw village in complete ruin, houses swallowed by fires and people laying in the streets dead or dying.

Mash : All those people...

(Y/N) : Everyone's done for. Those wounds... Wyverns.

Cu : Speaking of they're heading right for us at the moment!

(Y/N) : Mash! Protect, Master! Jeanne stay near Cu so he won't be overrun!

After throwing off those commands and without even looking back I ran at the incoming enemies. Some were flying past me to attack others but those who decided to concentrate on me didn't live long enough to regret that decision.

Finally after fighting off the swarm of wyverns people of the village started to turn into zombies so we had to put them down as well. My skill came into effect so single attack was usually enough to put them down. But then...

Jeanne : Do you feel that?

(Y/N) : Something is not right! Step back!

I pushed Jeanne and Mash back to Master and Cu just as something slammed on the ground and sent me flying. I slammed painfully on my back as I looked up at the giant dragon that stood where I once was.

I saw Servants stepping off of dragon along with... another Jeanne? Is this the Dragon Witch? I used my axe to lift myself off the ground and shake off the powerful stun that was placed on me by Dragon's attack. I grabbed my weapon and jumped in front of them just before the battle ensued.

 I grabbed my weapon and jumped in front of them just before the battle ensued

Jalter : And who are you to stand in my way of incinerating those fools!?

(Y/N) : Does it matter? If you want to kill my Master you have to go through me!