Semi-Sweet ❤ Kanato Sakamaki

Your hands dug into the grainy dirt, the cellar door cold and uncomfortable against your back. You weren't sure how you'd fallen down into the dark area beneath the house, but once you woke up the door was shut and the rats were prowling. Many nipped at your heels and you shooed them away with the last bits of strength you had.

How many days had it been....?

How many nights?

Who was looking for you?

That was a joke. There was no one.

Your chest heaved, dust making you cough. Blood was sharp and bitter tasting in your mouth and your head was pounding. Or was that someone above?

Light poured in as the cellar door was pulled from it's hinges. The burned your eyes and you leaned forwards, cowering in the dirt hearing the squeaks of the surprised vermin. Footsteps weren't loud but enough to distinguish as the figure leaned down and grabbed the back of your shirt. You were pulled backwards, and hit the ground hard. The wind was knocked out of you and your eyes flew open in surprise. A purple haired pale young man stood with a teddy bear tight in his right hand. You were too out of it to flee, you just laid backwards and panted, exhausted. Strong arms lifted you up, and you were hugged against a cold hard chest. This was the last thing you felt before you blacked out.

--------------------------------

You woke up in a cloud, at least that's what it felt like, turning over feeling an ache race up your body. A groan escaped your lips and you wearily opened your eyes. It was pleasantly dim in the room, and you breathed with no effort. Tilting your head a tray of tea and food was set on the night stand. Your hand stretched out from beneath the covers, inches from food.

"Sorbet is awake Teddy, she was awfully cold yesterday. Now how did she get down there? Filthy girl needed a bath, now she smells like sweets, right Teddy?"

Your hand froze and you turned your head slowly to see the same purple haired boy in front of you. He leaned down to her level and smiled evilly. The soft candlelight illuminated his long bared fangs. You gasped loudly, then shrieked rolling away and off the bed with a loud thump. Hitting the hard wood floor hurt, bruising the side of your body. Groaning again you laid there in shock, seeing him on the other side of the bed already.

He keeled down, grinning still.

"Hello Sorbet, I am Kanato Sakamaki. You're going to stay here for a long time. Oh my, you're so adorable, you look sweet as candy."

You grabbed the side of the bed slowly pulling your self under it, hoping to somehow evade him. His pale hand lashed out, dropping the bear and yanking on your wrist.

"No! Stop!" Your voice was hoarse but it was audible, pulling backwards with some regained strength.

You were pulled closer, his cold left hand gripping the base of your head.

"Let's have some fun, right Sorbet?"

Kanato leaned down, bearing his fangs and pressing them against the base of your neck. Feeling the adrenaline rush through your body, you fought, kicking him in the gut with your knee fiercely.

"NO!" You yelled once more, breaking free. Kanato crouched there shocked, his lilac eyes wide and still. You stumbled upwards, limping to the door and trying the door knob. With a loud clank it refused exiting, you tried several more times whimpering softly, hot tears running down your face.

Your shoulder was gripped and turned fast around slamming back into the door. Kanato leaned in, his face solemn, breathing into your face. You stiffened when he licked your tears, a chuckle rumbling in his throat.

"She thought she could leave Teddy, but play time hasn't even begun. You're not so sweet after all are you Sorbet?"

"P-Plase let me go" You whispered, your fingers finding his collar and tugging on it gently. He pinned your wrists to the door, leaning in even more. Kanato's lips touched yours feeling like fire, nibbling on the lower lip drawing blood. The semi-sweet taste of chocolate lingered on his tongue and you slightly melted into the kiss, feeling his arms wrap around you. You were so weak, and so lost. The darkness in the room felt heavier and thicker, letting it take you over. The moments of bliss were rushed away when his fangs sank into your shoulder, making your head reel. Gasps escaped your lips when you dropped to the floor. Before you closed your eyes, Kanato kissed up your arm slowly, chuckling still.

"Sorbet, you don't want to leave, For this place is cake and you are the icing."