Unpredictable ❤ Izaya Orihara

(Yandere!Izaya x Reader) Requested by:

Pathological liar. That's what my father said to me as he kicked me out of his house. And now here I am. On the streets. But perhaps I am a liar, that's all that I ever seem to do anyway.

(Y/N) walked down the road, with a large cardboard box and a pink backpack. Her footsteps were as if she was walking to the gallows, until she tripped. A woman dragging a cart crossed her path, the sharp section meant to stop the cart partially down almost dragging against the pavement. (Y/N) lurched forwards, hearing the slicing of part of her leg. Laying on the ground, partially bruised and her box of items threatening to fall onto the street, Izaya noticed her. He stood across the street, wearing his fluffy rimmed coat, smirking. "Ahh.. let's see, the girl will get up and demand the woman for money, her leg will be all scuffed up, and she will cry and dial for a family member." He deduced, joyfully trying to predict what the next line of events would be.

(Y/N) laid on the ground still, feeling a few people hop over her in an attempt to get to work. The old woman let out a shocked scream, setting down the cart and rushing to her side. "I'm so sorry miss, are you alright ahh- your leg, oh my god-"

"It's fine." (Y/N) said with clenched teeth, trying to grab the box that had fallen out of her grasp. "I'll give you some money, please don't sue me, I will call the ambulance."

"NO" Yelled (Y/N) suddenly, slowly getting to her feet and leaning against the corner of the alley meeting the brick wall near her. "I'm not bleeding mam." She said, staring emotionless at the lady in front of her. "I'm sorry, but I clearly see you injured and bleeding, what nonsense are you spewing..." The lady muttered, then realizing she didn't want to pay for any damages, slowly edged away. People walked by, glancing at her leg and continuing to talk to whoever was on their phones. Nobody cares about me, I'm just nothing to everyone. My life is so bad right now I get hit by the stupidest piece of machinery on a cart.

She inched away from the corner, headed to anywhere she could sit down and rest. Izaya pounced across traffic to the other side of the road, swiftly catching (Y/N) as she slightly fell to the side. "Let me go, I'm not injured." She huffed, pulling away. "I think you are." said Izaya, slyly taking the box from her arms and picking her up. "Stop!!" (Y/N) wriggled in his grasp, trying to get her phone "Perv! Get off of me!"

"I'm taking you to a hospital, and there's nothing you can do about it." Izaya's red tinted eyes stared at the girl in his arms. How wonderfully unpredictable this girl is, I love every bit of it.

(Y/N) opened her eyes to see Izaya sitting at the edge of her bed in the hospital, staring at her intensely. "Who are you." She said assertively, meeting his stare. "Izaya Orihara." He got up and moved to right next to her nightstand. In an instant, he got onto the bed and leaned over her, knees on either side of her body. "So, this is what you do to a newly hospitalized patient? You're being rude get off."

"Tell me you like it."

"I like it." She lied instantaneously, starting to bite her lip. "Argh, shut up and get off!" (Y/N) said louder, raising her hands to shove his chest up. Izaya reached forwards and grabbed her throat. "How about we get a little roudy in here" He said whispering into her ear. "That's it!" (Y/N) attempted to knee him in the groin, however he got off of her and started pacing in the room. His shoes were all that were audible for a few moments.

"I like you. You're so funny, you act so different."

Izaya stopped pacing and came back to her bed, greeted with a quick slap to the leg. "Get away creep."

"I'm going to control you. You will be mine, I'll be able to bend you to my will-"

The hospital room's door slid open, revealing a doctor. He stepped in and looked over the report on his clipboard. "She should be fine today, we have done a few stitches but it's nothing to worry too much over. I'm thinking you'll be alright to check out in a few hours. Until then rest up and I'll talk to your guardian if you don't mind."

Guardian? He's not my guardian, how did he manage to skew that...

"Yes, that would be great, and I trust my guardian is taking care of all the bills?" Her glace shot over to Izaya with a look of disgust. "Yes, it's all up to me, however, when she is discharged, she is coming home with me." He said pointedly answering her question with a smirk.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and buried herself deeper in the pillow sulking.

It had been a few weeks since that time.. that time when she was free. Stuck in this god-forsaken basement-like room for at least a week. She slumped forwards and rested her forehead against the carpet, a familiar burning feeling on her skin. The ropes that bound her body together never budged, and the handcuffs cut into her skin if she felt asleep in the wrong way. Duct tape silenced her except for the blissful moments when she could eat.

Just when her eyelids were threatening to close, the room's door lock opened and the door swung open. There was her captor, Izaya Orihara. I hate him so much at this point, I was better off on the streets with a bloody leg. I could've gotten into drug businesses or been a thief. So much more than being in this basement-like room, vulnerable and susceptible to his will.

Izaya stroked her cheek, marked by the carpet filaments she had been resting on. "Shh... I'm here to see you, not set you free for a few minutes." She whimpered softly, trying to turn away from him. He pulled on one of the ropes, dragging her closer. "Ahh... I don't like silencing your surprising mouth." Izaya harshly yanked the duct tape from her mouth, causing her to gasp in pain. He kissed her cheek and slowly up to ear, biting it roughly. "What do you think is going to happen? You're going to escape eventually? Or do you think you'll die here?"

Nothing came from (Y/N)'s mouth, she just closed her eyes tightly.

"That's right, it will be neither, you'll be in limbo with me as long as I like. You're mine, and I can control you as much as I want. Ahh such bliss this is to me. I'd love it if you tell me another lie... go on... say another lie."

"I love you."