Cheater ❤ Yu Otosaka

(Yandere!Yu Otosaka X Tsundere!Reader) requested by:

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan.. your so silly." Yu practically giggled at the sight of (Y/N) kicking the soccer ball into the parking lot of the school with a mighty kick. The girls around her sighed and ran after it, some yelling at her.
(Y/N) threw back her head sadly, not noticing the handsome black haired young man staring at her from a high window.

Yu leaned back into his chair, brushing a side his bangs as she started to walk back into the school before the girls came back.
She obviously had enough of practice for the day. The door many floors below slammed shut and he could hear her come running up the cold grey stairs to her favorite place. The music room.

He smirked and rose from his chair, hastening to the door. Yu froze when he heard her already start to play, the emotion she was trying to let out flowing into the notes, making his heart ache. Her music moved him, unlike any others.
That day was the day he decided to tell her how he felt, ever since he'd found his possession powers, he had felt happy, but not as happy as he'd like.
What ever he'd done, it didn't work on her. No matter how many plans her had, they all failed terribly.

His heartbeat sped up as his eyes peeked through the crack in the door. Her fingers danced across the keys, nodding her head to the beat.
The melody was soft and sorrowful, but soon enough sped up, gaining strength.

Her eyes were closed, her eyelashes fluttering slightly when a high note was hit. A low musical hum echoed around the room. Yu could feel her sadness, and her stress come through the music, it hit him hard, making him slump forwards, leaning against the door. Apparently though, the door wasn't fully shut... The door gave into his weight, pushing forwards and making him fall flat in front of the girl. She gasped loudly, thinking that no one would be in the school this late. The music stopped, making Yu groan with frustration. He'd failed, and fell in front of her. She turned towards him, her (Y/C) hair, silky and soft looking, floated around her face.

"I'm so sorry, I wanted to see who was playing..." he lied, smiling warmly.

His pink eyes glowed with lust and want. However Yu stood up and started to trace his fingers over the piano, inching closer to (Y/N). "What's your name?" Yu asked her, lifting his gaze from the piano to her. She sat not looking at him. "(Y/N). And you are?" What a lovely name, for the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.... "My name is Yu Otosaka." A look of disdain crept across her face. "Ahh... I've heard about you."

What had she heard about him? The fact his sister died? That he had stayed at home for months without hardly any food because of the pain from it? Or.. was it because he was good-looking?

"What about me have you heard?" He inquired, sitting down next to her. She turned her head sharply and stood up, dusting off her uniform. "Not much, but some information makes me think... I should leave now. My driver is going to pick me up shortly. Good-bye."

"Wait! Here... take this!" Yu snatched a pencil from his pocket and tore a piece form the edge of the sheetmusic on the piano. He quickly wrote down his phone number and Do you want to go on a date with me? Text me.

Even though he had been planning for quite some time, it was better to take to easy simple route first.

"Here!" Yu exclaimed, bowing and holding out his note with both hands to her. She scoffed and obligingly took it, stuffing it into her backpack pocket. "See you." (Y/N) left, off to her world of mansions and gourmet food.

He stood there slightly sad, but then thought of the possibility of her saying yes.

(Y/N) laid on her silky sheets scrolling through her phone. A notification buzzed. Her friend was calling.

"Yes Momo? What's up?"

"I saw Yu Otosaka go into the music room today, it seemed like he was staring at you before he went in..."

"Ahh really? That makes sense, he gave me his phone number today. Like I'd go out with such a poor boy. He wouldn't be able to pay for any dates at all I bet."

"(Y/N)! Don't be like that, he is so sexy looking, try going out with him! If it doesn't work out, can you... can you put in a good word for me? I've had a crush on him for a while."

"How about I just give you his phone number?"

"No! It'll be less awkward if you just refer him to me! (Y/N), you really don't want me to be that embarrassed right?"

"Fine... I guess I'll just go on one date, I mean.. yeah he is good looking."

"Thank god! Please go, and afterwards let's eat together."

It had been a week after the movie date with Yu Otosaka. (Y/N) thought he had been pretty cute, however, her pride was too much to continue going on dates with him. She ignored his followup texts, simply referring him to her friend instead. Her phone buzzed continuously as she rode in a Mercedes to her next date.

Arriving in front of a luxurious garden, (Y/N) got out of the car, and told her driver to pick her up there in five hours. The driver nodded and left, tires grinding on the pavement. She was there to meet Riku. He was a boy that she had her eye on since the last party her family had thrown. He had silver hair and pale blue eyes.

"(Y/N)! Are you here to see my garden?" He exclaimed, popping up from a bed of pansies. "Ahh yes, I wondered how everything was growing." (Y/N) said, blushing slightly. She traveled along the garden path until she got to where Riku was sitting. "I knew you said you came for a house visit, but gardening is my passion, do you mind spending some time here before we go to the house? It's quite far up this road."

"Yes, I don't mind, what type of pansies are thes-"

"Y-You.... are cheating on me?" came a loud voice behind her. (Y/N) jumped, startled and looked around at... Yu Otosaka.

"Yu... Yu what are you doing here? How did you know I was here? I'm not cheating on you! I thought sending you my friend's phone number made it clear! I don't like you."

"How could you just spend time with him, instead of me? I'm so much better than him... is it the money? If it's the money then..."

Riku, standing still in shock, seeing the two fight was not ready for the events to follow. Yu Otosaka's eyes glowed yellow, making his body pass out to the ground. Riku's eyes obtained the same yellow golden color and reached down to the hedge trimmers nearby. "(Y/N), it's alright, we will be together soon." he said to her, driving the edge deep within his chest. He coughed up blood and staggered to his knees, sputtering out specks.

His eyes faded yellow and back to their pale ocean blue. "Riku! Oh my god!" (Y/N) cried out, running to his side. Yu reached out and pulled her back and away from the dying man. His lips touched her jawline, kissing her hard, leaving a mark. He then grabbed her mouth, kissing it passionately. Yu's nails digging into the skin on her arms.

"You're mine, and don't go thinking anyone else is better than me."