Double Suicide ❤ Dazai Osamu

(Yandere!Dazai X Reader)

For the longest time, all Dazai dreamed of was to find a beautiful woman and have a double suicide. The most beautiful moment before death, two people clinging onto one another, to die in each other's arms. Dazai frequented a small coffee shop on the outskirts of Yokohama. (Y/N) was a very caring girl, making sure to ask every person in the shop how they were doing and remembered most of the orders from the customers. He thought it was absolutely endearing how she was so passionate about her job. At times he thought back to when he was in the Port Mafia, how alone he felt, yet all his scars and all his lonely thoughts were swept away when he sat at a table in that coffee shop.

"Sir, are you alright?"

That sentence stirred him out of his thoughts, and he looked up at the woman beside him. He hasn't been this close to her... in all the times he watched her, spoke to her, she had never been this close. He could smell her perfume and her wisps of hair moved gently in the breeze coming from the door slightly ajar near them.

"I'll have black coffee please. Also... my, aren't you cute." he said softly, staring at her. She blushed deeply, stuttering as she brought out her pad of paper.

"I-I oh my, I just wondered if you were alright you were thinking for quite some time and uh, yes I'll have that right out!" She said quickly, obviously very flattered or embarrassed by his statement. She turned on her heels and lowered her head, clutching her paper pad to her chest. Dazai wasn't too unnerved by what slipped out of his mouth, he had flirted with many girls in his time, hoping to find the right girl to die with. This girl however, seemed all too shy and sweet. The perfect flower to perish with. He just hoped it wouldn't wilt when he picked it.

_____________________________________________________________

Rain dripped down the edges of buildings and clung to the pavement fiercely, refusing to drain below the street. Lightning flashed across the sky as (Y/N) walked down the sidewalk clutching at her coat with no hood. Of all the days to forget your own coat and grab someone else's coat, who knows who even left this at the coffee shop. My shoes are so water logged, I should've worn different socks. I'm probably going to catch a cold and I won't be able to go to work for a few days and I'll be behind in my student debt payments. I wish I could just die sometimes and make life easier, I don't even have enough money these days for decent food, all I've been eating are scraps from my job. My car is in the shop because it broke down last week and I still don't have enough money for it... I might just abandon it in at the repair shop... oh but my friend works there...

Feeling overwhelmed and distraught, (Y/N) let out a loud scream of frustration and sadness and sunk to her knees. Maybe if I just stay here I'll pass out and be taken out with the trash. Never wake up again and it won't matter that I can't even manage to get a job with a useless art degree. Starving artist hah yea-

"Miss, you'll catch a cold."

(Y/N) sharply looked upwards, wiping her face hurriedly of the tears on her face. "A-Ah, I didn't expect anyone to be out here at this hour, I'll be ok I-... aren't you that customer... Dazai?"

He held out a dark purple umbrella over her as she stood up quickly. She stood and stared at him for a second, then seemed to be startled. Looking down then up, she started to take off the coat she had on. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I should've realized you left this, I'm so glad I ran into you, isn't this the coat you always wear? Or is it the wrong color? It looks like the right beige color..."

"Oh no dear, keep it on, it's pouring out. Come on, where do you live?"

"I live um... I live about two miles from here."

"What? That's too far at this hour, if you don't mind, I'd love to let you stay at my office around the corner."

"Oh no, I'm sure I could get a taxi or something." She lied swiftly, knowing she only had a few cents in her wallet. "Ahh, don't be ridiculous, I have a blanket in my office from times I've slept there please come."

"Alright, if you insist. Thank you ever so much." I feel a sneeze coming.

__________________________________________________________

(Y/N) sat next to the heater in Dazai's office chair, staring at him making some instant coffee for her. "Thank you so much, I'll leave right away in the morning. I'll be like I was never here, and I'll wash your coat."

His back was turned away from her as he poured in the instant coffee. "No worries, I left it there on purpose."

A cold sinking feeling of stress went through her body. "Excuse me... on purpose?"

"Yes, I saw your coat wasn't on the hook on the back wall as usual. I've been watching you for quite some time."

"I-I... wait what? Watching me?" Her breath caught in her throat and she slowly stood up, the blanket falling to the floor. I'm so stupid, if he is a stalker, I'm trapped in a place he led me to, what was I thinking taking the advice of a stranger, just because he was handsome and nice? Like every killer in every show...

The hot water poured through the coffee maker into the cup, the sound emphasizing the silence in the rest of the room. He still stood back turned, both hands placed on each sides of the table. "You're very pretty, and such a hard worker. Why don't you take a break... you always are working so hard." He turned sighing as he said deeply "But never enough money... so why is that? Where is it all going?"

"I'm sorry, I'm dried off enough now, I'll be going now." She said curtly, scared but still heading for the door beside him. Her hand grasped the brass doorknob, but not in enough time for him to reach out and pin her wrists against the door. A shriek escaped her lips and she tried to raise her knees to kick him. However, he pressed his body against hers in an effort to keep her still. "I've been watching you... and I think I love you..." he whispered, his lips inches from hers. In a desperate attempt to rid herself of her stalker, she dug her fingernails into his hand. "Dear, I've tried to kill myself so many times, I no longer feel much pain at all. I've been waiting for the right partner however to fully end my life."

"You're sick!" She yelled, knocking his hand off of her left wrist and grabbing the hot coffee on the table next to the door. Before she could throw it into his face, he grabbed the top of the coffee, stopping her once again. "But, you seem like someone who is ready to be rid of her debt, owes, fees?"

Dazai took the cup from her swiftly, gulping it. He then tossed it to the floor and pressed his mouth against hers, kissing her deeply. She was panicked, but also soothed by the ways his hands caressed her wrists. Until she felt him slide his tongue into her mouth, accompanying by the bitter coffee flooding into her throat. Dazai broke to the kiss and covered her mouth quickly, tilting it backwards. Shocked by his actions she swallowed, ready to fight back.

Dazai let go as soon as he felt her swallow, laughing loudly. "Now you see, we get to die together, you and me, you're mine for eternity."

"N-No!" She yelled, grabbing the door handle again to find it was locked with no key. (Y/N) leaped forwards, tackling him to the ground and searching his pockets as he laughed. "Where are your keys please!" She sobbed into his chest, clutching him to her. Dazai slid his hands up her resting at her waist. "I'm not telling you, by the time you get them it'll be too late." he whispered into her ear.

"My dear, I've waited so many years for the right partner, to die with a double suicide. You're my dream come true."