SCABBERS'S SECRET UNCOVERED

THE CHOSEN TWINS

CHAPTER 8: SCABBERS TRANSFIGURATION.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:HI... EVERYONE THIS THE EIGHT CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS. I WOULD TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY!

"You better apologize to her,Ron." Hermione told him."I think she is upset."

"No, Hermione, she is Hazel, she has already forgotten what happened, this is something else." Harry said, he looked a little worried.

Hazel walked through the corridors looking for Fred and George, she went past the Filch's office when she saw both of them hiding behind his door.

"What are you two doing?"

"Revenge planning."

"For what?"

"Another detention because of him."

"Can I talk to you two for a minute?"

The Weasley Twins came out to the corridor, "What happened?"

"I am really sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to get angry at you two."

"Oh that, We don't mind, Hazel, but you should never bottle up your feelings." George waved her apology away.

"Yes, you can come to us any time you like if ickle Ron does something to you, We will teach him a lesson." Fred tried to make her feel better.

Hazel giggled.

"You need my help."

"He is not going to fall for it again." Fred told her.

"Why don't I give it a try?"

Fred and George stared at her. It was impossible. She was walking in a trap of million detentions. Professor McGonagall wouldn't go easy on her. She never did on anyone.

"Mister Filch, Sir," Hazel was flattering as she had never been before." Sir, There was some water on the 2nd floor, Sir, and I heard Professor Dumbledore was going to have a round about the whole school, I thought you might want to know." Hazel's smile widened.

Argus Filch rushed to his broom cupboard and took out many supplies, He rushed out of the room without thinking twice.

"Bravo!" The twins gaped at her amazement. It was so simple, so elegant.

They all went into Filch's office to create a mess in the room, when George opened a drawer.

"What's this?" He took out an evenly shaped piece of parchment.

"That's odd, Filch never has parchment unless it has some rude comments written on it." Fred said

"Look there are two more of them." Hazel pointed out. She took one out, Fred took the other.

"It is something," Hazel looked at it curiously."It's just not parchment."

"Oh my, Fred, Filch is coming," George said."Here comes another detention."

"You two, what are you doing here?" Filch yelled."And you," He looked at Hazel. "Did they do something to you, dear?

Fred and George exchanged shocked looks. Filch must really like Hazel. That was because no one had called him Sir before.

"Detention, For both of you, Mr. Weasleys."

"Mr. Filch, Sir, could you just excuse them this once, they were just showing me to your office, I got lost." Hazel's eyes widened,"Please?"