CHAPTER 10: WORMTAIL TELLS THE TRUTH.

THE CHOSEN TWINS

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS THE TENTH CHAPTER AND PROBABLY SECOND LAST. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. I WOULD LOVE IT IF I KNEW THAT YOU GUYS WERE ENJOYING IT AS MUCH AS I AM.

"The what?"

"Invisibility cloak...,It is very rare, Put it on, Hazel." Ron was surprised to see one.

Hazel turned the cloak on her back, she disappeared except for her head. A note was attached to it,

"Your father left it in my possession, it is time it was returned back to the Potter Family. Use it well."

"Whose it from?" Hermione asked.

"It doesn't say."

"Harry," Hazel stood as his came in," look at you! What were you doing?"

Harry came in the common room covered with dirt and smelled awful.

"Snape made me scrub the boys toilet."

Hermione waved her wand. The smell went away. Harry was looking as hi just showered, even water dripped from his hair.

"Thank you, Hermione,"

Ron looked at her in admiration.

"We have to see this Peter guy tonight." Hazel announced.

"No, Hazel, you don't know what he is up to, It could be dangerous." Hermione looked worried.

"But Hermione, He knows something about our past." Harry wanted to go too.

"You will get caught," Hermione was still convinced.

"No, we won't we have the cloak." Ron told her.

"The cloak?, Harry didn't know.

"We were an invisibility cloak by someone," Hazel showed him the card.

"Use it well..." He murmured.

"Harry, Hazel are you sure, he could be dangerous?" Hermione looked at both of them.

"Hermione, no matter who we ask, no tells us about our parents, and What happened?" Hazel said.

"Yeah, they just say Voldemort..."

Ron gasped.

"Oh please, Ron, It's just a name."

"We'll sneak out at night under the cloak at night and come back before the Professors suspect anything." Hazel pointed to herself and Harry.

"We?" Ron looked at her. " I am going with you."

"But, Ron, it could be dangerous." Hazel protested.

"We stick together,remember."

"If you guys are going, then I am also going." Hermione told Hazel.

"But but..." The Potters didn't want any fall to get hurt.

"No buts...I promised you Hazel, I am going with you." Ron Weasley remembered his words.

"Me too."

The sun went down, the night came on to Hogwarts. The Potter Twins, Ron and Hermione nervously walked to the third corridor. The invisibility cloak covered almost all of them, showing their feet.

"This is it." Harry stood in front of the trapdoor.

As the door creaked, low, rumbling growls met their ears. three of a dog's noses sniffed madly in their direction, even though it couldn't see them.