THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

THE CHOSEN TWINS

CHAPTER 9: THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS ALYNA...AND I AM POSTING THE NINTH CHAPTER OF THE CHOSE TWINS. HOW IS IT GOING SO FAR? I WOULD TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.

"We have get the the Philosopher's stone tomorrow night." It was Voldemort.

"Yee ye, Sir,"

Hazel woke up in the morning. She remembered what had happened yesterday. She couldn't accept that a man could change in to a rat. She dismissed the whole scene as a dream. She wanted to go to Professor McGonagall to see if Harry and she could have their brooms back.

"No Ms. Potter, No Mr. Potter you are not getting your brooms back."

"But.. But"

"We strapped them for more jinxes and curses. It was a feeble attempt but we had to check. "

"Professor?" The Potter Twins were not understanding the meaning of the statement.

"They can no longer be in use." Professor McGonagall broke the news gently.

"No... NO... no.. no" Harry and Hazel couldn't accept the fact that they no longer had brooms. They were looking forward to fly toaday. It was Sunday, they had no classes on sunday.

"Better ask Madam Hooch if she'll lend us some for few hours." Harry said glumly as they walked from McGonagall's office.

"See that, Hazel," Harry pointed

"What?" Hazel was too sad to notice.

"Look at that, that is the second time we have see Scabbers with Quirell." He pointed at Quirell's office, the rat went inside squeezing itself through the gap that was left. Harry and Hazel hid behind the door, Hazel tried to listen as Harry peeped through the hole.

"Hazey, there's someone in there, Look." Harry moved so Hazel could see.

Hazel gasped.

"What?"

The door creaked, Harry and Hazel got away from the door,

"P pa Potters, Wh... what aaa rre you doing here?"

"We just came to see Professor McGonagall about the broomsticks" Harry told Quirell.

"Wee... ell off you g.. go, it is a love... ly eve..evening."

"It's morning, Professor."

"R rrr right, Ms. Potter," Professor Quirell had an odd look on his face without saying anything, he turned and went to his room.

"What happened? Hazel, you almost screamed."

"The map, I showed you yesterday."

"It doesn't work, Hazel." Harry said impatiently, "There was no Peter Pettigrew in our dormitory yesterday."

"Harry, quiet, I can hear something." Hazel whispered, her ear to the door of Quirell's office.

"It's the third floor."

"Guarded, Quirell, guarded."

"We can get it, Tonight, Peter, Tonight."

Harry heard footsteps, "Run, Hazey, run,"

They rushed back to the common room. They had to go to in the corridor on the third floor,tonight.

"Where have you two been?" Ron was standing at the door of the common room.