Chapter One: Rose Tattoo

Please feel free to imagine whatever tattoos you would want y/n to have instead of the ones I've included here!

Chapter One

I walk through the tunnel to the backstage area of the arena—my grey thigh high boots clicking with every step. Once I get to the other side, I adjust my dark slip dress and fix my (y/h/c) hair, which is in a deep side part. I hear noise and look up to see a few of the guys stepping off the stage after rehearsal: Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten, and Jaehyun. They see me immediately.

"Hi, guys!" I smile at them. "I've missed you so much." I go to hug Taeyong first and then the rest of the boys.

I hug Jaehyun last, and when I pull away, he notices the rose tattoo on my chest. "Wow, (y/n). I didn't know you had a tattoo there," he says. I look down and notice you can see a bit of my tattoo because the slip dress I'm wearing has a deep v-neck cut.

Ten notices as well. "Woah, that's gorgeous."

I blush. "Aw, thank you." 

Jaehyun is still staring. I look at him, and he stops. "Sorry...I just, you never struck me as the type of person to get a tattoo."

I giggle. "Yeah, probably because I have the pain tolerance of a squirrel." The guys laugh at this. "Nah. For some reason, I can do tattoos. I have a bunch more."

Doyoung raises his eyebrows at this. "Really?"

"Yup! I have one on my side." I move my dress out of the way to show them the small tree outline near my right underarm. "And on my shoulder too." I turn around to show them, pushing my curls out of the way, revealing the black cursive lettering on my left shoulder. They all marvel at them. I smile. "I also have some more...but those are for special eyes only." I wink. Just as I say that, Johnny and Mark head down the steps from the stage. I look at my boyfriend and smile cheekily. "Johnny would know."

Ten gasps. "Oh my god. You did not just say that." I throw my head back and laugh.

Johnny immediately recognizes my laugh and turns my way. "(y/n)!" He runs over and engulfs me in a hug.

"Hey, babe!" I say. We pull apart, and I kiss him quickly. He tastes sweet. I've missed the feeling of his soft lips against mine.

"God. You look amazing," he says. He pulls away to admire my body, smirking. I blush underneath his gaze. He twirls me around then moves behind me, still holding me tightly in his arms. He breathes in the scent of my Chanel perfume, kissing my hair. He whispers in my ear, and I feel his breath against my skin. "I've missed you so fucking much."

"Me too, love." I kiss his neck softly.

"I can't believe you made it."

"Of course, I did. You know, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Especially not the (your hometown) show." Johnny smiles at me, lovingly.

I look over at Mark and wave. He smiles back, then asks, "Johnny would know what?" We all burst out laughing, minus Mark and Johnny. "What?" Mark asks, confused.

Johnny joins in, "Yeah, what were you guys talking about?"

I smile. "Nothing, don't worry about it, babe."

"Come on! Please tell me." He down looks at me and pouts. I look at him and melt inside.

"Fuck, you know I can't resist you when you look at me like that." He smirks at this. I start to explain, "We...uh." I look over at the guys, unsure how to phrase this. They all grin at me.

Ten begins, "Well. We saw (y/n) standing backstage, and she came to hug us."

Doyoung adds on, "Right. And Jaehyun noticed the rose tattoo she has." I feel Johnny's hand brush over my chest, admiring the tattoo. I smile up at him.

Taeyong continues the story. "And, she didn't strike us as the tattoo-type, which surprised us. Then she showed us her tree tattoo and the quote on her shoulder."

Johnny nods. "I still don't understand where this is going..."

"Well, babe." I look up at him. His gaze meets mine, and I get lost in his dark eyes for a second. "Uh..." I smirk. I speak the next few words very quickly. "Then, I told them that I have more tattoos because you know I do, but that they were for special eyes only, and that's when I said you would know because they're for your eyes, you know?"

Johnny takes a beat to process everything I just said. Suddenly, his lips curl upward, and a wide smirk appears on his face. He looks at me with lust. I blush and avoid his gaze. He turns my chin gently, so my eyes are forced to focus on him. He chuckles lowly. "Yeah. I would know about that." I turn my face into his chest, and he wraps his arms around me, laughing.

Mark speaks up again. "Yeah, I really wish I didn't ask." Everyone bursts out laughing now.

Johnny looks down at me. "I swear you've gotten more flirty since I first met you." He winks, causing me to blush again. I'm sure my cheeks are a permanent shade of pink now.

"Duh, that's because I'm dating you." He kisses my temple softly.

A stage manager runs by and looks at the boys. "Guys, the makeup artists are ready for you in the dressing rooms."

Taeyong nods at him. "Come on, let's go." The guys slowly start to move down the stairs, leaving Johnny alone with me for a moment.

Johnny looks at me and says, "You know...I actually forget what your other tattoos look like, so maybe you should show me...tonight?"

I blush and punch his chest gently, laughing. "I can make that work." I lean in and kiss him deeply. He kisses back with just as much passion. I break away just before he tries to slip his tongue in my mouth. "Okay, now go. Otherwise, Taeyong will get upset," I say, pushing him away. He nods and slowly walks away, giving me a wink before he turns and walks down the steps. I smile at the ceiling. God, how did I get so lucky?